Reply CHATTERBOX. POST ALL YOUR NONSENSE HERE~
anime expo Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caprika

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:10 pm
I was wondering if anyone is going to anime expo this year cause well i'm still not sure when i'm going but I was wondering if this thread/guild is doing anything there...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:37 pm
I'm going! I'm going on either all four days or just three days (as in: all 'cept for the 1st day)
Hopefully, I'll be going >< my parents always tend to change their minds like..everytime I ask @-@;  

Mikanne

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:16 am
m going all 4 days! xd im staying at the hilton hotel, the one thats right next door! anyway, i might go as Koutei, I donno ne more. because i have to be Kagura from Azumanga and the old neji from Naruto. I donno. I need haine as well...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:33 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
m going all 4 days! xd im staying at the hilton hotel, the one thats right next door! anyway, i might go as Koutei, I donno ne more. because i have to be Kagura from Azumanga and the old neji from Naruto. I donno. I need haine as well...
xd ! Lucky ducky...anyhoo, look for a girl in a purple kimono! That'll be me yo! Just...whatever you do...don't run up to me and glomp me like you know me xd because as far as I know...my parents might come with me *barfs* =_=;  

Mikanne

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:21 pm
-Mikanne-
KazehaneRio_FLAME
xd ! Lucky ducky...anyhoo, look for a girl in a purple kimono! That'll be me yo! Just...whatever you do...don't run up to me and glomp me like you know me xd because as far as I know...my parents might come with me *barfs* =_=;
o lol. ok. if i see you, ill just...erm...say something? i donno. anyway, ill try looking for you. but remembering last year, its really hard to see people during those people group...lol its over crowded.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:45 pm
cool well I live nearby hehe so I'm not staying in any hotel but I'm not sure what day i'm going cause my friend wants to go the 1st day cause shes going to taiwan afterwards. I'll probably be like a young asian girl who is wearing casual clothes with some friends (only 12) biggrin Is anyone doing a booth or something like so?  

Caprika

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:48 pm
Caprika
cool well I live nearby hehe so I'm not staying in any hotel but I'm not sure what day i'm going cause my friend wants to go the 1st day cause shes going to taiwan afterwards. I'll probably be like a young asian girl who is wearing casual clothes with some friends (only 12) biggrin Is anyone doing a booth or something like so?
im not. >_< hey if you see Neji from Naruto, and has dark skin, that'll be me. well i donno if u'll see me. anyway, i will also be going as shizumasa if i can find costume for him. sweatdrop and i need a haine as well tho  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:20 am
i wanna go,but i come from germany crying  

GuraGura

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:05 am
shurry
i wanna go,but i come from germany crying
o_0!!! germany!!! eek eek eek OMG!! thats SOOO cool!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:45 pm
I would go but, I don't do well with crowds. That and I'm broke. I live so near it I wish it was more like Fanime, since the expo's like 4x the size.  

LHL

Caprika

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:26 pm
LHL
I would go but, I don't do well with crowds. That and I'm broke. I live so near it I wish it was more like Fanime, since the expo's like 4x the size.
OO I think i'm going the 2nd according to my sister but I don't have any good anime friends to come with me or so I think... Well if you are under 12 I think (like me) its only $20 and $25 for people older but if you go all four days i think its somewhat cheaper. I looked at the site to see all this stuff and all especially whats going to happen there. Yeah and Gaia will be there to which will be interesting  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:31 pm
Caprika
LHL
OO I think i'm going the 2nd according to my sister but I don't have any good anime friends to come with me or so I think... Well if you are under 12 I think (like me) its only $20 and $25 for people older but if you go all four days i think its somewhat cheaper. I looked at the site to see all this stuff and all especially whats going to happen there. Yeah and Gaia will be there to which will be interesting
gaia was there last year, too. They sold the t-shirts. I want the white one. I have the blk one, from last year. xd anyway...im bord... sad I cant wait till Anime Expo!

Even if you are broke, you can still go to expo. I mean, you just cant do any events or go into the store place. Other than that, you can just walk around. lol.  

akeikas
Captain

Caprika

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:07 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Caprika
LHL
gaia was there last year, too. They sold the t-shirts. I want the white one. I have the blk one, from last year. xd anyway...im bord... sad I cant wait till Anime Expo!

Even if you are broke, you can still go to expo. I mean, you just cant do any events or go into the store place. Other than that, you can just walk around. lol.
yeah I didn't really join gaia last year or know about it but my sister did get a poster but I want a shirt  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:50 pm
i ound out that my friend is also coming to AX now! yayzers! my gorund will be a large one...o_0!! xd  

akeikas
Captain

Caprika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:57 pm
i'm going with a lot more friends than last year which was one eheh  
CHATTERBOX. POST ALL YOUR NONSENSE HERE~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items