Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Writing Contests/Games
Christmas Collaboration.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NovaKing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:01 pm
as cheesy as the title may make it seem, im just looking to begin a collaboration with a guild member or two this christmas break.

If anyone's interested please post your affirmations to join here. the topic can range to anything and everything, and there's no real time were you cant jump in, i just need someone to start with.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:10 am
I'm up for it... never written a collaborative piece with anyone before, but I've read one between Stephen King and... well I'm not good with names so the name of the other guy eludes me. It was a good book though.

Edit: It was Peter Straub... Stephen King and Peter Straub... the book was The Talisman... I dunno if that should be underlined.  

lidless_i

.nouvel.espoir.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:33 pm
If you can buy it in a bookstore, underline it. If it's in a collection (i.e. a poem in a collection of poems you bought in a bookstore), quote marks.

wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:00 pm
K, thanks. I never payed that much attention in english class... probably should have but oh well.  

lidless_i

.nouvel.espoir.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:02 pm
I only started remembering when my current English teacher put it that way. (buying it in stores and stuff) Other than that, I couldn't ever remember. xd  
Writing Contests/Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games