Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:52 pm
Locale Name:

Classification:
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:

On the outskirts of Byako there is a place that is weirder than then rest of Byako put together. Instead of anything being able to happen at any time, in a 2 mile radius nothing happens... ever... Well sure you can walk and fly but doing anything else ends in disaster, a man once tried to unsheathe his sword he stuck himself in the leg when he tried to heal and his guts imploded, however in the center of the dead zone there is a place where Byako’s atmosphere is lowered from anything can happen at any time to just WTF. Built in this section there is a hotel aptly named: WTF Hotel. 50 ft long on each side and 5 stories high the number of rooms it has is unknown, but the person who last tried counted 1057 rooms before he was viciously eaten by a shelf that came alive after a horrible magic incident. But even though there’s a carpet in the fireplace, a dead rat on the floor and the service is something to be desired, the rent is 2 cents a week so lots of people, furries, demons, elves, and whatever else that you can think of, come to live and hang out there. How can the place have so many deciently sized rooms with such a low rent price?... Shop Secret.
(Thread managed by HasmatX)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:05 am
Floor roster

1. lobby

2. Kitchen

3. Rec. Room

4. Swimming room

5. Jack Sparrow's Room (From Pirates of the Carribian)

6. Dr. Hobo's room (from VG Cats)

7. Bar

8. Ishrie's Room

9. Cloud 9

10. Study

11. Hammer's room (from Castlevania)

12. Library

13. Mario's room (From The Mushroom Kingdom)

14. Max's room (From Dark Cloud 2)

15. Leon's room (From Resident Evil)

16. Skin Shop

17. Hajime Saito's room

18. Clockwork Room

19. empty

20. Orcherd

21. empty

22. Sauna

23. Wardrobe Shop

24. empty

25. Gym

26. empty

27. Ball Room

28. empty

29. Pantry

30. empty

31. Graveyard

32. Garauge

33. empty

34. Cold Storage

35. empty

36. "Black" Smith's Shoppe

37. Astral Room

38. empty

39. Mirror Room

40. empty

41. Drycleaning room

42. Pottery Shop

43. Laundry Room

44. Chappel

45. Card Shop

46. Sticky's Shop

47. Theater

48. Fourtune Tellers Room

49. War Room

50. Snake Room

51. Aria Star's room

52. Kurisutofa's room

53. empty

54. empty

55. silent room

56. empty

57. empty

58. empty

59. empty

60. empty

61. The Guild Hall of the society for evil

62. The Guild Hall of the society for evil

63. The Guild Hall of the society for evil

64. The Guild Hall of the society for evil

65. The Guild Hall of the society for evil

66. The Guild Hall of the society for evil

67. The Guild Hall of the society for evil

68. The Guild Hall of the society for evil

69. The Guild Hall of the society for evil

70. The Guild Hall of the society for evil

((this will change as the story progresses))

((Pm Me if you have ideas))  

HasmatX

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:08 am
A sucubuss, named Chastity eagerly awaits for her next customer.

She gazed at thethe wondrful crimson lobby the ony odd thing in this room was the two trap doors in the left and right walls which she never checked in the last 6 months...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:24 pm
A human girl, pale, wide-eyed, and out of breath, dashed inside quickly, slamming the door behind her. She appeared to be despirately pressing all her weight against the enforced structure, panting with huge red eyes staring forward hystarically.
THUD!
Knees shaking, her entire body slid to the floor evenly as her breathing slowed and steadied, still leaning against the way in. A pair of large, shocked eyes floated and teetered their gaze up to the woman at the counter, stared for a bit, and then blinked in sinc with a rather loud gulp.
"Room, please?"  

Cocoon Master

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:04 pm
"Here" setting a key out on the desk "I'll show you to your room.", she said in a calm, soothing voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:01 pm
Stiff long legs rose and rather quietly marched across the room, as impossibly huge-looking hands veiled in large, clunky metal gloves somewhat clumsily placed the key from desk to skirtpocket. She bobbed her head gratefully in response to the succubus' offer, offering a warm, clean smile as she followed.  

Cocoon Master

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:47 pm
Walking to the Stairs she turns to make sure that the guest is all right

"What's your name? For registration perposes, you dont need to give me your real name if you dont want to, of course." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:51 pm
"Ishrie," a now-calm, high voice replied. "Ishrie Nalistun. And I really don't mind about that... I can't understand how anyone would want to remain anonymous. I mean, most people seem as though they can hold their own around here, from what I've seen. Why, there were even a couple people fighting at the gates as soon as I arrived!" After a slight pause, she picked up again. "If you don't mind, could I ask for your name? I have a feeling I might be staying here for a while."  

Cocoon Master

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:52 pm
"Not at all name's Chastity Pope, the reason some people give false names is usually because of the bounty hunters"

after waiting for Ishrie to catch up she headed up the stairs, up 8 floors where off to the side of the stairs there was a door labled:

Ishrie's Room

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:12 am
Shadow enter the room and walked over to the front desk noticing the run down look of the place, he caled for the service person.

"Hello is anyone in this forsaken place."  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:27 am
Out of nowhere a ghost appears

Follow Me...

heads toward the stairs  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:37 pm
-----Event-----
Outside, the strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area. However, rather than falling in small flakes, the snow has fallen in large balls, bursting upon hitting the ground. Even whole snow men have fallen...  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:11 am
Shadow follows the ghoast remebering as small alchemic cirle disign that can turn ghoasts into pudding, ralther glowy slimy pudding that tastes like chalk but puddin not the less.

Shadow thinks to him self "this place is run by Ghoasts i might be safer on the street fighting holy men."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:49 am
The ghost floats easily up the stairs, around the 6th floor it begins snowing inside the building

Bloody weather...

two snowmen later the ghost reaches the 8th floor  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:58 am
shadow brushed the snow off his dagger after the last snowman, not wanting his daggers to rust.

"Excuse me were the bloody hell are we going."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces