Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The Emo Kid! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:58 am
To all ye fellow "emo's" out there . . . grab a glass of wine, a can of beer, a bottle of vodka . . . whatever you like best. Because life is a god damn party! And i don't want you to miss out! Cheer up, i've found something that makes me happy, Satanism, why don't you find something that suits you? I used to be upset all the time, wallowing in my own self-pity, and i can tell you this now, it only makes things a hell of alot worse! I'm not trying to be horrible, or insult you, but hey look at me! I'm as happy as a peanut most of the time now!

And remember everyone, have fun!
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:32 pm
u r crazy.
i am unhappy and emo.
i thought this was the emo guild.
u r too happy to be in it.  

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

TheBloodICry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:18 pm
Satanism??? Wow, good luck with that lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:32 pm
Satanism is f**ked up. i am a freakin' christian and i don't understand why people are satanic.  

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

K4w411K1w1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:00 pm
tis a good point you're making...it sorta sounds like you're trying to make people convert to satanism, but I look past that. I don't believe in anything christian-related and to me, satanism and christianity are just 2 sides of the same thing. But, anyways, I think that's a good point that you should find something in your life that makes you happy. good point.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:39 pm
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
Satanism is f**ked up. i am a freakin' christian and i don't understand why people are satanic.

Because people enjoy worshipping themselves as a deity rather than others. It's a religion based around doing what you feel is right and has nothing to do with worshipping the Devil, despite it's name. The reason Satan was kicked out of Heaven was because he was too free spirited and God didn't like the idea of him acting hedonisdically, which is what Satanism is based around.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:03 pm
bassmule
Demonic_Angel_Ruler

Because people enjoy worshipping themselves as a deity rather than others. It's a religion based around doing what you feel is right and has nothing to do with worshipping the Devil, despite it's name. The reason Satan was kicked out of Heaven was because he was too free spirited and God didn't like the idea of him acting hedonisdically, which is what Satanism is based around.

ohh! okay i understand it better now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:18 pm
Emoism (Not saying emo with satanism) ... Nuthin wrong with that...  

xJet+Black+Feelingx

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:51 pm
Guitars=Life
Emoism (Not saying emo with satanism) ... Nuthin wrong with that...

so true. i like being emo and people shouldn't have a problem with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:08 am
I'm not trying to say there's a problem with being emo, but some people take it way too far!  

Striped Panties

sk_cooper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:26 pm
bassmule
The reason Satan was kicked out of Heaven was because he was too free spirited.
He was kicked out of heaven cause he was trying to be higher than God...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:36 pm
Religion can blow me, sorry, but it's what I think. To me, religion is a pissing game of possibly false beliefs, but I don't care if anybody is religious or how messed up their ideas may be, b/c I don't judge for that, as most of the time, religious background is given to somebody by their family. But, I will refuse to believe any religious person's thoughts unless they can show me that it's true, and without books or anything like that. I want REAL evidence!

I don't know why I just typed all that, but whatever.....telling an "emo" person to be happy is almsot like telling a celebrity to quit believing in scientoligy.

1) You're making assumptions as to how the feel and what they beleive just because of the ay they dress or because of popular stereotypes

2)For people that are like that, it won't happen.  

Pretty as Sin

rickystrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:42 pm
Dying Poet
Religion can blow me, sorry, but it's what I think. To me, religion is a pissing game of possibly false beliefs, but I don't care if anybody is religious or how messed up their ideas may be, b/c I don't judge for that, as most of the time, religious background is given to somebody by their family. But, I will refuse to believe any religious person's thoughts unless they can show me that it's true, and without books or anything like that. I want REAL evidence!

I don't know why I just typed all that, but whatever.....telling an "emo" person to be happy is almsot like telling a celebrity to quit believing in scientoligy.

1) You're making assumptions as to how the feel and what they beleive just because of the ay they dress or because of popular stereotypes

You're exactly right about religion.

People would say I'm wiccan but I don't worship diddly squat.

And I personally think all religions should be abolished and we should just have practices.

Gods are one of the reasons for war today, we shouldn't have them.

And honestly, while depressed people really are missing out on alot you shouldn't tell them to just cheer up. If you do, you must have a death wish. They'll learn life's lessons on their own.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:55 pm
sk_cooper
bassmule
The reason Satan was kicked out of Heaven was because he was too free spirited.
He was kicked out of heaven cause he was trying to be higher than God...

At one time Satan was a beautiful angel and his name was Lucifer. God gave him the job of taking care of the earth. Lucifer believed that he could be worshipped like God because he was so beautiful. This is when he tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden and became the father of lies. So i think he betrayed God and i also heard that Lucifer believed that people shouldnt have free will and God thought they should.

Well im not a Christan im actually Agnostic but my mum grew up hardcore christan and my dad lutheran, so this is what ive been told.  

Im_a_lost_cause

Im_a_lost_cause

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Attemisc
Dying Poet

You're exactly right about religion.

People would say I'm wiccan but I don't worship diddly squat.

And I personally think all religions should be abolished and we should just have practices.

Gods are one of the reasons for war today, we shouldn't have them.

And honestly, while depressed people really are missing out on alot you shouldn't tell them to just cheer up. If you do, you must have a death wish. They'll learn life's lessons on their own.

I used to be Pagen. it was when i was younger, i dont know what really happend though. I have a lot of friends who are Pagen, i think its really cool.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games