Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
How far would you go? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yawn or Neptune
  Yawn on a plane Dx
  Jaws :D
View Results

Anima the Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:59 am
If you were in the S.T.A.Rs being forced to investigate the Spencer mansion arriving with a handgun,survival knife and a first aid spray how far in the game would you make it? Me? i would probaly survive all the way to neptune.....seeing as how fast he attacks xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:52 pm
I would surive until something killed me  

taylortenacity

Anima the Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:09 pm
KonPhusionStar
I would surive until something killed me
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:00 am
I would survive past the end of the game, but it does matter which version of the game you are using.  

yunafrombesaid

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:10 am
I'd try to make it the whole way. A knife can be an extremly useful tool when used right  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:36 pm
yunafrombesaid
I would survive past the end of the game, but it does matter which version of the game you are using.
So your telling me you guys can outrun yawn and neptune?  

Anima the Chaos

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:10 pm
I'm betting that everybody here, including myself, would survive until they got to enemies more difficult than zombies. This is one of those questions like "If you were in whatever situation, what would you do?" where everybody says that they will do something, but if the actual time came, they would do the complete opposite.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:46 pm
I don't think I'd get very far xd I'd probably be too freaked out to leave the safety of the main hall, lol xd  

Sapphire Saint

Romantic Elocutionist

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:36 pm
II Hiro II
I don't think I'd get very far xd I'd probably be too freaked out to leave the safety of the main hall, lol xd
Example of an honest person.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:38 pm
I would betray my allies, steal the research and blow the place up, then sell my soul to another organization. But that's just me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:07 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I would betray my allies, steal the research and blow the place up, then sell my soul to another organization. But that's just me.
Sounds somewhat familiar... Hmmm...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:48 pm
Hunters!

DeFehrenheit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:31 am
I'd (hopefully) last long enough to switch the broken shotgun with the real one, generating some badass firepower. After that... Use my awesome map-remembering skills from the game and try to make my way through. Now, if Forrest left his grenade launcher, The Yawn would be on the business end of screwed... ninja Of course, then I would have get past Neptune. I'd probably drop all my goodies so I could run fast enough before entering the Aqua Ring. xd Oh wait. Forgot Lisa. Use speed to my advantage in the cabin and then in the underground tunnels. razz Oh and I'd get the Magnum Revolver from the gravestone. And then I could blow the poop out of Plant 42. V-Jolt ftw. xd

When (if >_>; ) I drained the Aqua Ring, I would go back, get all my guns, and take them to the ammo dump. Stock up! biggrin This is where those shotgun shell satchels and cargo pants come in handy... Then I'd go through, lay a beating on Plant 42 with V-Jolt, and head back to the mansion. Osnap. Hunters. D: Chances are I'll possibly miss with my shotgun and flop my head. Head bye bye. D;  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:03 pm
OK I would survive until the first Cerberus. I would be like Joseph. I find the hand then get eaten.  

Ermac_The_Legion

The Atheistic Messiah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:21 pm
i'd open the door and kill the one hell hound outside and then get the hell out of there. mrgreen  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff