Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I miss my boyfriend too much ( please post ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

punkKittygun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:14 pm
So, I last saw my boyfriend a week and one day ago. We're used to seeing each other 2-4 times a week. We haven't seen each other for a week and when we don't, we feel sick and sad without one another. We communicate through the phone and Gaia, and I've been feeling a little neglected. It's Winter break so I'm at home everyday, waiting for him to come on Gaia. Yesterday he didn't come on and I couldn't call until 7pm. We talked then, but I woke him up. And I was dissapointed he couldn't come that night.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:20 pm
So I stayed up until 3am waiting for him to call since I couldn't call his house after 8pm. I felt so mad though I know it wouldn't be his fault. It was mine for sounding mad and dissapointed that he couldn't come see me Friday night. So at 3am, I turn my cell phone off and go to sleep uneasily. Desperate to hear his voice and "I love you" as we've been saying near every night for months. I wake up at 10am this morning, turn my phone on, and thus, I have a voi cemail from him. 15 min later I call him.  

punkKittygun

punkKittygun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:25 pm
When I call him, I then realize that I woke him up. I told him to go back to sleep, but he insisted that he didn't want to. I end up talking about myself and I feel selfish for that. So again, I told him to go back to sleep. Then he couldn't argue, so I told him to call when he wakes up.

It's been hours, now it's 2pm, since we talked. I feel sick without him. I just want to see him and maybe it's just me, but it's beginning to feel distant. This is how we feel when we are apart for mere days.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:29 pm
What's going through his mind? How does he feel? I miss him so much.

Yesterday I was mad. Mostly at myself. And then I started listening to those melodramatic songs, emo bands, and metal within my collection in general. I feel weak and sick. I want to tell him to come. But is he awake, now?  

punkKittygun

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:13 pm
how come you two havent seen eachother? I feel like that too atm..cos my bf's gone to Alice Springs for a holiday... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:23 pm
emoness_randomness
how come you two havent seen eachother? I feel like that too atm..cos my bf's gone to Alice Springs for a holiday... crying
Because... well... I have to sneak to see him. And... he's been busy with finding a job and all. I just talked to him and he said he's going to come see me tonight. This makes me happy, though we know we're going to make love and we only have a condom and no back up contraceptive. D:

But, I hope you keep in touch with your boyfriend over the holidays  

punkKittygun

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:19 am
well i spose if you both have fun theres no big deal...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:51 am
i know wat u mean. I was like that with a guy, but it turns out he only wanted me for sex sad hum sad. well im sure things will work out for you <3333  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Amai~Kawaii

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:15 am
Mhn.
I miss my boyfriend too.
Since it's Christmas and such, he's been very busy with work.
T . T
It's very, very lonely.
Especially since one of my best friends
((Whom I used to talk to every single day. He's always online when I am.))
Hates me.
D:
Yep, the thread by me here is about that. v.v

Aherm
So I get how you feel...
But Christmas is soon over, and I bet you'll see each other again, mkay?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:27 am
i think the value of trust in a relationship is really important.as long as you trust each other,everything will be doing ok.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:16 pm
Aiko-kawaii
i think the value of trust in a relationship is really important.as long as you trust each other,everything will be doing ok.
and...HOW does that work when me and my bf dont trust each other? but we love each other?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:30 pm
emoness_randomness
Aiko-kawaii
and...HOW does that work when me and my bf dont trust each other? but we love each other?

will he love you is he don't trust you?Now,that's odd.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:35 pm
will he love you if you he dont trust you?Hmm,that's odd.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:39 am
I honestly dont think love has anything to do with trust. Love is love. You could love your worst enemy.

I miss my boyfriend too. We normally see eachother everyday and hes gonna be gone for 2 weeks. i really miss him sooo much. emo  

Im_a_lost_cause

MichelleMutilation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:36 pm
my boyfreind lives 800 miles ffrom me.

we see eachother once every 2 months. maybe less when either of us has money.

so really, it could get worse.
i mean, its pretty hard for you. and it sucks for me. but yeah.
i hate long distance. ahaha  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces