Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
wow... i feel ike COMPLETE CRAP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:57 pm
this chick that goes to my school is like callin me ugly and so are a bunch of other people. and likea lot of my friends are betraying me and talking about me behind my back. And this guy i was dating like completely stopped talking to me, and like i feel completely used by him, and its just really upsetting adn annoying sad stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:50 pm
just ignore the hell out of them and for the guy,well why dont you ask him why for yourself?  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:24 am
Aiko-kawaii
just ignore the hell out of them and for the guy,well why dont you ask him why for yourself?
i wuld ask him, but hes completely ignoring me, like txts, calls, everything. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:53 am
im sorry, i do have some advise, get new friends because if a 'friend' talks about you behind your back their not your friend. and for the guy the most i can say is ditch him. hes not worth your time if he treats you like that.  

Im_a_lost_cause

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:39 am
He's a dine and dasher... PS, you aren't the only want that feels like crap  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:25 am
well i barely hang out with anyof my emo friends now. i mostly chill with ppl ive known since like 7th grade (im in 10th), and the guys are pretty cooll, its just the chicks that talk s**t about me. But its really sad cuz the one who i considered my best friend sad

and the guy, well.....ive basically given up, but its just really depressing, cuz he's the first guy ive ever felt soooo strongly about. i mean, when we were together i was the hapiest ive been, and then id be apart from him for like 5 minutes, and id feel really sad and lonely.  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces