Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Fresh Tar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  kthx
View Results

Sulfurous

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:06 am
It's been a while, huh guys? Sorry for the inactivity, I've been neglecting my internets. There's been a lot of stuff going on in my life, good and bad. Lots of good, but mostly bad.
--

Imagine.. Theres this huge ******** bulldozer. And you're stuck. You're just this little insignificant lump in the cement. and oh, here comes the bulldozer, ready to annihilate this little insignificant lump. And so you get smooshed from your toes upward, slowlyslowlyslowly. You've seen a ******** bulldozer, you know how slow those damned things are. And this bulldozer, it keeps going. It crushes your feet and squeezes everything up, crushing your toes up from your heel against your shin, your achilles tendon snapping with a sickening "pop", and your calves are mushed upward where they catch on your patellas, which are then pounded into the ground with a "crack". Your thighs, which are mostly fat because this is ********, and no one excercises here, just kinda ooze out around the wheelfront, your pelvis gets mauled like it just got stuck in a woodchipper, and all your rectal goodness comes splaying out with the rest of your intestines and your stomach [dont forget the accessory organs], your ribs snap like twigs, one by one, and you think to yourself: I would have liked to have had barbeque for a last meal, but oh well, I'm being DEMOLISHED, and whatever fat you have in your chest gets sprayed all over your neck and chin, your lungs are beyond gone and you can't breathe anymore, but you're trying your damnedest, and then your jaws get crunched up into your nose and all that crap just gets jammed right up against your brain, right before the bulldozer says <******** THIS and hits it into overdrive, and your gray matter meets the rest of the pavement in a grand squirt that every teenage boy is envious of. And then the faceless everyday worker driving the bulldozer stands up and takes a look around, and proclaims, "What a fine road!"

..That's what it feels like to lose your ******** mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:14 pm
*cough*

And they all lived happily ever after.

.....why am, I so damn cheerful?

Oh yeah...Christmas...

XD

Happy Christmas, love. heart  

KirbyVictorious

lidless_i

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:41 pm
To me losing your mind always felt more like someone had slit open your back, pulled up your spinal collumn and was slowly opening it, waiting for it to break while tickling the nerves with a poison tipped feather. Though Your description makes sense also... and is more graphic, gotta love that.

LONG LIVE THE MENTAL MINORITY!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:58 pm
XD

Merry Christmas Kirby! <33

and everyone too <333  

Sulfurous

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:49 pm
Hmmm...

I always felt losing your mind was where you imploded and exploded at the same time. Maybe that's just a complete nervous breakdown.

But hey, yours works too. And, as lidless said, very graphic and descriptive.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:02 pm
to me, losing your mind is just letting it go elsewhere, in odd directions. And never calling it back.  

KirbyVictorious

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff