Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
A StEReoTiPICAL dIScussION Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pesticides

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:29 am
(no offence)Everyone in this guild labeled themselves just by entering. I just want to tell you all to be yourself not some emo or whatever else your going for........same thing for all you wanna-be gangsta kids...sagging your pants to your knees dosent make you anything. if you have a different idea on all this stuff reply.....or if you just agree reply as well........  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:01 pm
I totally understand.
I'm not one of those types of people who's like, "iM emMO xcUZdE i T cUT MYRSlF." Uhmm...okiee. That's nice.

I label. You guys do too. We all joined this guild. (Or maybe we're just visiting...xD)  

[.Lea.]

itzadoozi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:46 pm
pesticides
(no offence)Everyone in this guild labeled themselves just by entering. I just want to tell you all to be yourself not some emo or whatever else your going for........same thing for all you wanna-be gangsta kids...sagging your pants to your knees dosent make you anything. if you have a different idea on all this stuff reply.....or if you just agree reply as well........

True fact, I agree. Although I am not very emo... used to be, not anymore. Now I just like the music. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:19 pm
Actually, I joined this guild with the intention of raising hell and making fun of everyone. But then I saw what goes on, and saw that there are interesting things being said in here. Also that not everyone lives the stereotypes. So, I decided to be civil and just tag along on their journey.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

Xyloid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:52 pm
I joined this guild because once apon a time I was a moderator in the OTHER emo guild (you know, the one that knows what they are talking about) and we were raising hell.

I still raise hell.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:20 pm
Personally, I don't think of myself as emo. I do, however, like everything emos do, so i joined up here to find some people who think like me.  

forgot my medicine

A r y k o n a

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:29 pm
I joined out of curiosity, oh and yeah raising hell is fun too  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:08 pm
i joined because i like emo music.
not because i think i'm emo.

C A N C E R.

SecretAgent_Clem

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:13 pm
i totally agree with this topic. though i myself am not emo. sure, i'm interested in what people say is emo but that doesn't make me one. I like to look at people's different point of views on stereotypes and so far, i think emo is the most controversial one out there. but me, i'm just a 14 year old girl who spends to much time sitting at her computer, listening to music and dreaming of a guy she'll never get. I joined for the interest. if people label me, goth, emo, punk, etc. that's their problem becuase i'm happy with who i am.

in a more simpler form: GET A FRIKKIN LIFE PEOPLE!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:45 am
pesticides

I just join because i thought it would be cool biggrin  

evie x core

Introspective_Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:06 am
Urghg, not this discussion again. ok, the way I see it, it's not my place to label others. If they're not really what they claim to be, they'll reveal themselves in time. So I don't bother, I just live my life.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:35 pm
meh. does is matter why we joined? D:  

hiscarious

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:31 am
Xyloid
I joined this guild because once apon a time I was a moderator in the OTHER emo guild (you know, the one that knows what they are talking about) and we were raising hell.

I still raise hell.

You left because you couldn't keep up with all the hell raising done by the real Emo Guild and because I didn't agree with your stance on that girl pant's thread  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:35 am
Get over yourself.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:45 pm
Eh.
I joined cuz I like the music
And I don't think emos suck
=]

I don't label myself emo at all

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games