Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
.....wow....its just.....i give up :/

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:43 am
This girl at my school COMPLETELY hates me, cuz i dated the guy she liked last year, and sh still hates me for it. and well Shes friends with someone i consider my best friend that i COMPLETELy trust, and i was fixin to comment on my friends Myspace, when i saw a comment from the chick who hates me

the chick Becca said "Dear Sam,
Wanna hear something gross about one of your friends??
Willy Wonka ******** JohnPaul.
VOMIT MUCH!!!
bleck.
-Rebecca
oh yea...ily!!!!!!! " She calls me Willy Wonka as if i dont know.. and my friend said back to her

"wow. that is disgusting. i think i'll go puke now.

oh, btw, we need to hang out soon. b/c i'm going into becca withdrawal.

-s- " MY BEST FRIEND SAID THAT ABOUT ME....

i feel liek complete crap now and i just wanna Cry and...idk...
its one thing for that chick becca ta talk abotu me...but my best friend.....

all these people are betraying me, adn i keep getting used by guys...and its just...not fair, i dont think ive evr done anything to actually deserve this.... I give up......

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:32 am
wow. that IS really bad. but one question: after you typed all that stuff that your 'best frieds' said, you continued to call him your 'best friend'. in my book friends don't do that to friends. have you tried confronting him?  

BLOoDy RoMAnCEs

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:53 am
BLOoDy RoMAnCEs
wow. that IS really bad. but one question: after you typed all that stuff that your 'best frieds' said, you continued to call him your 'best friend'. in my book friends don't do that to friends. have you tried confronting him?

I had a feeling a couple days ago that she hated me, or didnt want me as a friend, so i called her and asked her, and she told me of couirse she wants to be my friend and that im one of her closest. sweatdrop i hate people. im just gonna run into a big brick wall and pass out and live in a hospital with cool old people who will give me their dessert  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:56 am
lawlz. but really, did you tell her you saw the comments and such on myspace? and just kindarell her that when you saw those, you felt betrayed because you thought she was your best friend, but now oyur not sure (if you arent)....cuz my friend did that, but with another one of my friends. we all go past it (after a few months of me being left out)...but anyway, this isnt bout me so, yea.  

BLOoDy RoMAnCEs

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:00 am
BLOoDy RoMAnCEs
lawlz. but really, did you tell her you saw the comments and such on myspace? and just kindarell her that when you saw those, you felt betrayed because you thought she was your best friend, but now oyur not sure (if you arent)....cuz my friend did that, but with another one of my friends. we all go past it (after a few months of me being left out)...but anyway, this isnt bout me so, yea.
naw i havent told her , i havent even talked to her yet. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:07 am
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
BLOoDy RoMAnCEs
yea...well then, if i were you, i would definitely get on that and tell her asap.  

BLOoDy RoMAnCEs

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:08 pm
BLOoDy RoMAnCEs
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
BLOoDy RoMAnCEs
yea...well then, if i were you, i would definitely get on that and tell her asap.
I know :/  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:51 pm
shes just jealous,that's all.she's pissed and its not your fault why the guy dated you instead of her.so just ignore her and go on with your life.she doesnt deserve anything with that kind of wickedness.lol.and as for your friend,try to ignore her as well until she's the one to talk to you first,then make your move.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:34 pm
Aiko-kawaii
shes just jealous,that's all.she's pissed and its not your fault why the guy dated you instead of her.so just ignore her and go on with your life.she doesnt deserve anything with that kind of wickedness.lol.and as for your friend,try to ignore her as well until she's the one to talk to you first,then make your move.
Yeah... :/ Its just i considered her my best friend, and it raelly hurts to be betrayed by her. Thats why i very RARELY let people get close to me

I hate people

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:45 am
Yay! I hate people too! They suck....  

PinkSpider

Im_a_lost_cause

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:43 pm
Girls can be really mean. Seriously i would rather get the s**t kicked out of me and be in the hospital than deal with what other girls give out (they scare me!). I mean ive had a few friends like that and have been betryed alot. I dont trust well anymore, if i trust at all. But people who act like that ARNT REAL! dont listen to them, they're nothing. You honestly dont need them. I dont want to sound mean but you need to find new friends. but before you tust them completely be friends for a long time. im just starting to trust some of my friends and its been over a year or so. i really hope you find someone who can be there for you and wont betray(sp? maybe) you.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games