Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
advice people i need help!!!please?!?!?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__blak__magik__

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:28 pm
its kindof hard to explain so if ur unclear on what i mean just ask and i'll attempt to clear it up.......ok well im going out with this guy and i really love him and wouldnt hurt him for the world....but...theres this other guy that i have liked for a really long time but because i thought i had no chance with him i basically buried my feelings for him and started going out with the guy im with now.....well....i just recently figured out that this other guy actually does like me....which surprisingly didnt affect me too much because i had forced myself to forget that i cared about him....but i just talked to him a little while ago and hearing his voice and actually talking with him again made me remember why i liked him so much and made me realize that i really do still care....no matter how much i thought i didnt.....and now....i dont know what to do!!!!!!!! help me please!! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:54 pm
Wow... I was in the exact same situation as you. Except mine turned out badly... I stayed with my bf and continued to be in love with this other guy. I ended up getting with him and cheating on my bf... redface I felt terrible. If you really like this other guy I think you should break up with your bf. You might end up hurting much worse than you intend on. Sorry if my advice is crap [lol] I screwed up my relationship.... just cuz I couldn't choose.. xoxox  

PinkSpider

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:43 pm
PinkSpider
Wow... I was in the exact same situation as you. Except mine turned out badly... I stayed with my bf and continued to be in love with this other guy. I ended up getting with him and cheating on my bf... redface I felt terrible. If you really like this other guy I think you should break up with your bf. You might end up hurting much worse than you intend on. Sorry if my advice is crap [lol] I screwed up my relationship.... just cuz I couldn't choose.. xoxox
agreed  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:17 am
well...at least i know i would never cheat on him...thanks heart  

__blak__magik__

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out