Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 16

Malice the dark jester

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:48 pm
Well, I started this thread to let people in on some s**t I found.

Ever play as Yoshimitsu full time? Here's what I found:

Okay, go for a kamikaze (Tap -> O X) and then when it connects while he is still standing, go into healing stance (Hold DOWN O X). He auto teleports into healing stance after you hit him with Kamikaze. Kamikaze is when you run into them and you both hit and fall down, only damaging them.

The other secret I have to show you is once you're in healing stance, hold O and X. You have to hit them at the same time. Keep your hold on O and let go of X. You can do a couple of different things. If you hold down X along side O, you can move around on the ground and dodge your opponents moves and what not. If you let go of X and keep your hold on O, then you can laugh at them, or, you can say something in Japanese. You can let go of all buttons and you will be back in healing stance.

One last secret I have is that if you're fighting the end boss, you can steal his life, even though he supposedly steals yours. Cancel the life drain and then do it again and you will indeed take his life. I don't know how to cancel, but try <- <-. It might not work. Just try it though.

I hope you liked the information I gave here.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:03 am
go to:

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/tekken5dr/_movelist.php

they're all in there  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Kradvity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:26 am
Tekkensennin

I'm interested in knowing how many people discovered these moves without looking them from TZ.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:18 pm
Buzz kill

Taz06

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:53 am
Kradvity
Tekkensennin

I'm interested in knowing how many people discovered these moves without looking them from TZ.
True...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:48 pm
Tekkensennin
No, they're not. Those are moves that you can use in T5 biggrin R. I gave information on yoshimitsus' unlisted ones. Don't tell these people something that isn't true. You've misguided them.

Malice the dark jester

Miyavi San

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:41 pm
for yoshimitsu...
press d+3+4 and he will go into a sitting. He automatically heals. BUT...hold onto 3+4 while hes sitting, press either 1 or 2 and then move, he will say either "Jikan Jisung" or "Huh hahahahaha" (to make things easier, set RK+LK to the R Shoulder button)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:04 pm
Malice the dark jester
Tekkensennin
No, they're not. Those are moves that you can use in T5 biggrin R. I gave information on yoshimitsus' unlisted ones. Don't tell these people something that isn't true. You've misguided them.

They do list them. Try reading sometime.

The only "secret" move I really like (aside from Ganryu's lemme-hug-Julia-and-get-the-piss-slapped-outta-me-for-it) is Raven's bunshin.  

Icege

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:05 am
Malice the dark jester
Tekkensennin
Whoops! Sorry for keeping up with the games... yeah, the moves are from DR, but still, all the moves are in there! the only difference? THERE'S MORE MOVES IN DR! So, when you said they're not in there, you sucked ^^ coz they are.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:29 pm
you could see a lot of those in tz!! it's a really good source!!  

Hyung Horangi

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:05 am
Hyung Horangi
you could see a lot of those in tz!! it's a really good source!!
neutral you're just a week late buddy...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:11 pm
am i? hahahahaha blaugh *scratches head* blaugh  

Hyung Horangi

BelmontHero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:29 am
how about kazuya's rising uppercut, there is a secret to that too, when you input the motion with Very, i mean very fast timing, he will make a "Doryaaaa" sound at its quicker, i mastered it with lots of patience, jin and heihachi are also capable of doing so as well  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:00 am
The Hero17
how about kazuya's rising uppercut, there is a secret to that too, when you input the motion with Very, i mean very fast timing, he will make a "Doryaaaa" sound at its quicker, i mastered it with lots of patience, jin and heihachi are also capable of doing so as well
Yes, we know, the legendary EWGF aka. Electric Wind God Fist.

Or in Jin's case:
Electric Thrust Godfist f,N,d/f+1

or

Electric Wind Hook Fist f,N,d/f+2

btw, how can I make the videos I upload in youtube to show at normal speed? They seem to be rolling on double speed... Took some vids with my webcam of a few of my combos to show you, and maybe you could give some tips how to improve them.  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Icege

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:56 pm
Tekkensennin
The Hero17
Yes, we know, the legendary EWGF aka. Electric Wind God Fist.

Or in Jin's case:
Electric Thrust Godfist f,N,d/f+1

or

Electric Wind Hook Fist f,N,d/f+2

btw, how can I make the videos I upload in youtube to show at normal speed? They seem to be rolling on double speed... Took some vids with my webcam of a few of my combos to show you, and maybe you could give some tips how to improve them.

Don't worry about the speed. As long as I can get an idea of what you're currently doing, I can try to help smile

As for EWGFs... the actual notation is f,N,d,d/f+2. You have to hit 2 within a certain amount of time of hitting d/f. It varies from Mishima to Mishima...

Jin: 4 frames
Kazuya/Devil Jin: 3 frames
Heihachi: 2 frames  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out