Reply Wi-Fi Connection
A request to Minglers. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:33 pm
I know the Mingle feature is cool on the Mii Channel, but I've got to get out a request to people. Only put Miis on Mingle mode if other people will recognize who they are or get a laugh out of them. I'm so sick of seeing this "Donny" guy, and all these people that I don't know on Mingle mode. Just set it to your funniest Miis, or ones that are instantly recognizable.

For example: I have Lord Satan, Donkey Kong, Goku, myself, Reggie 2.0 and QWERTY on Mingle. All of them are recognizable, with the exclusion of QWERTY, but he's just purely funny, regardless.

I just had to ask this of the Culties.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:43 pm
-Have you gotten any of mine? O.o  

NinShmux

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:47 pm
Nintendo_fanatic
I don't think it says where they come from. But I'd be willing to bet I've gotten some of yours, just didn't know it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:49 pm
Heheh.

Has anyone reading gotten:

Tom Cruise
Wayne Brady
or Lil' Chunk?  

Waynebrizzle

NinShmux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:52 pm
Meta_Fish
Nintendo_fanatic
I don't think it says where they come from. But I'd be willing to bet I've gotten some of yours, just didn't know it.
-Under the character's name, it should say the creator. It should say "Diego" if it's from me.
-Oh, Question. Do you have to do something on the Mii Channel, to send Mii's to others in your address book? Besides set it to Mingle.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:55 pm
-Oh right, must add Wayne to address book. I made my own Tom Cruise anyway. xD
-I'll add you as soon as I can Wayne, my brother has been playing Guitar Hero II for the past few hours. <<;

NinShmux

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:57 pm
Nintendo_fanatic
-Oh right, must add Wayne to address book. I made my own Tom Cruise anyway. xD
-I'll add you as soon as I can Wayne, my brother has been playing Guitar Hero II for the past few hours. <<;

Ah, I'd expect duplicates of most of them. As long as nobody took Wayne Brady. He's MINE. >=[

I heard GHII's really addictive. Don't expect to be able to add me anytime soon. *dun dun dun*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:03 pm
Nintendo_fanatic
Meta_Fish
Nintendo_fanatic
-Under the character's name, it should say the creator. It should say "Diego" if it's from me.
-Oh, Question. Do you have to do something on the Mii Channel, to send Mii's to others in your address book? Besides set it to Mingle.
I thought in Mii Parade they didn't say who they were from. If it does, I might have just forgotten, or I didn't know your name. Regardless, just don't put on random people that no one will understand.  

G a m e O v e r

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:07 pm
I don't think it does show the creator with mingle.

Only when you send it to a friend. For privacy reasons, most likely.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:09 pm
-Nice "Dun, dun, dun" Wayne. xD

-To Fish: Well. On the Mii plaza thing, where all the Miis happen to be, I spotted your Reggie 2.0. And under his name was "Fish" I believe. O.o
-And I only have the following on Mingle: Mr. T, and Hitler.

NinShmux

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:14 pm
Nintendo_fanatic
-Nice "Dun, dun, dun" Wayne. xD

-To Fish: Well. On the Mii plaza thing, where all the Miis happen to be, I spotted your Reggie 2.0. And under his name was "Fish" I believe. O.o
-And I only have the following on Mingle: Mr. T, and Hitler.
The Mii Parade is where Miis set to Mingle mode arrive from other consoles. These come from people on your friendslist, or people on their friendslist, and so on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:33 pm
-So once on Mii Parade, you receive Miis?  

NinShmux

Seaphron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:37 pm
Gonna just hop into the conversation if you'll dont mind. Same question as Nintendo Finatic. Oh heads up I have four Mii's that I can think off: Seaphron, Nagip, Crystal, and Serifi.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:40 pm
-Don't mind at all Seaphron. Feel free to step in.  

NinShmux

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:12 pm
Nintendo_fanatic
-So once on Mii Parade, you receive Miis?
No, when your console is turned off, random Miis from your friendslist that are on Mingle will wander onto your Wii Console. Miis that are on your friends' Mii Parade that they received from their friends can also go to your Parade.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff