Reply Final Fantasy Forum
FF7 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:19 am
Final Fantasy Seven is probably the best known game and the most popular. In my opinion, it also has the best storyline, and had good graphics for the time it was made in. Final Fantasy Seven also has its own movie and a Sub-game. So here's a thread to one of the most popular FF games ever! biggrin

To start the thread, the ever popular question: Who is your favourite character?
Mine is Cloud, Vincent is close though...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:39 am
Vincent and Sephiroth, follow by Cloud.

As for the graphic. I don't like the old one, it's so horrible. However, if Square Enx are remaking the FFVII, then I would like the new graphic better than the old one.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:55 pm
Jisen Meizuki

As for the graphic. I don't like the old one, it's so horrible. However, if Square Enx are remaking the FFVII, then I would like the new graphic better than the old one.
I found the graphics rather amusing... like When Cloud is going to meet Biggs, Wedge and Jessie, he jumps on this really awesome looking train, while he looks like a lego dude. It was great. If they did remake it, that would be the sexiest thing alive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:44 am
Kioushan
I found the graphics rather amusing... like When Cloud is going to meet Biggs, Wedge and Jessie, he jumps on this really awesome looking train, while he looks like a lego dude. It was great. If they did remake it, that would be the sexiest thing alive.

LOL Touche.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

War Nexus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:19 pm
loved the game when i was playing it on my friend's copy of the pc version. until a bug in the game occur AKA chocobo mini-game bug. yes i know there is a patch for it. however i did not know of thi patch until a year later. ninja shucks i only enjoyed 1/2 of this game. the other 1/2 i wish i did complete  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:48 pm
Clouds a little emo but i still like him and then after is Vincent...  

ANBU Black Ops

Kioushan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:03 pm
ANBU Black Ops
Clouds a little emo but i still like him and then after is Vincent...
but Cloud has every right to be emo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:04 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan

LOL Touche.
but really... I how they would make it look... would the style of graphics be like KHII or like FFXII...  

Kioushan

Yuuichi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:20 am
i like the techno demo square make for the PS3. well sephiroth is the most annoyest boss i seen and i respect that. every if i can never kill him  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:52 pm
konnichiha
i like the techno demo square make for the PS3. well sephiroth is the most annoyest boss i seen and i respect that. every if i can never kill him
You know... Sephiroth wasn't acctually that hard...  

Kioushan

iceman_dk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:05 am
its ranked as the best game ever. PERIOD... and i only paid $5 for mine...

i think vincent is the coolest...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:05 am
ah... The Don Corneo mission was the best thing EVER. I mean, Cloud in the drag?  

Kioushan

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:38 am
Kioushan
Jisen Meizuki

LOL. Tell me about it. I don't like Cloud, he acts like a drama king (which he is). Vincent is WAY better! Heil Vincent Valentine! (crazy fangirl. The safest distance for a non Vincent lover is... NOWHERE!)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:12 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Kioushan
Jisen Meizuki

LOL. Tell me about it. I don't like Cloud, he acts like a drama king (which he is). Vincent is WAY better! Heil Vincent Valentine! (crazy fangirl. The safest distance for a non Vincent lover is... NOWHERE!)
Acctually, since cloud is the playable character, you can make him say tons of stupid things. Like on the date I ended up with Tifa and in the play I talked to the wizard and asked for her measurments. I got slapped.
I'm a bit wierd... I don't want Vincent to be in a couple with anyone . I don't want to see Vincent with Tifa, Cloud, anyone's random OC or even Lucretia. The story of Lucretia and Vincent is sad but beautiful. It doesn't need to be changed... Like Romeo and Juliette or something.  

Kioushan

Kioushan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:12 pm
iceman_dk
its ranked as the best game ever. PERIOD... and i only paid $5 for mine...

i think vincent is the coolest...
I just got an emulation. It was great...  
Final Fantasy Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff