Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Memories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:19 am
Something horrible happened, a long time ago, and I hid it for years and years. Sometimes I think I almost forgot about it. But now it's coming back to me, and two of my friends are asking about it. I said something. Let something slip, and now they are asking me all these questions. They want to know what happened, and I know they don't realize how much they're hurting me just by mentioning it, but I can't tell them, and I can't tell them not to talk about it when they don't know what "it" is. I'm finding it hard to keep control of myself when it comes up, and I've started having nightmares about it again. I don't want to tell anyone, but I'm going to have to tell someone soon or I'll start going insane. I need some advice. Please, if you have some ideas about what I should do... I'm lost. Help me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:34 pm
if they are really and truly your friends and you trust them as much as i thnk you probaly do...tell them...or at least the one you're closest to and trust the most....it will make you,and them feel alot better...believe me....it was hard for me to tell my friends alot of things about my past,but once i did,it made me feel better and brought us closer togeter because now we know we can truly tell eachother everything  

__blak__magik__

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:41 pm

My dear girl, How are they phrasing the questions? Do they look incredibally concerned about it? or something like that?

If they are sincerely worried for you about it, It's best to tell them. Sometimes, Bottling it up might now help. Sometimes you just need to let it out.

Let it out.

You don't have to say it out loud, you can just write it or something. Just find a way to relieve the stress about the past.

I sincerely hope you feel better.

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:23 pm
Sounds hard. What could have happened that was so bad you can't tell your friends about it?  

-ZeroSubstancE-

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:43 am
Maybe you souldnt talk about more too much.Just tell them you're done and just talk about something else.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:15 pm
Thank you all.

e x m o t i o n a l

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas