Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
NEED HELP NOW!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuuyun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:31 pm
what will i do?!ma friend is going to do suicide tomorrow!!!he lives in U.S.A,Ohio and i live in ontario for goodness sake!what will i do to convince him not to kill himself?! scream gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:41 pm
ok i had the same problem a few weeks ago

remind him about dreams he has, good times, how much they mean to you, stuff along those lines

btw why does he want to anyway

good luck  

miss_zita

yuuyun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:52 pm
THANK YOU!!!I shall try it out!!!oh and he says it's his parents and feeling unloved and that stuff....also I dont get what he's gonna kill himself with he just wont tell...just gave a hint he said that he is going to kill himself with his own sickness.....theres just too much possibilities....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:59 pm
wow! thats a really bad situation...do you like, talk to him on the phone. if i were you i would prolly try to talk to him to get him to remeber the good times hes had with you adn others. thats what got me to stop.  

BLOoDy RoMAnCEs

yuuyun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:27 pm
thank you for the advice!I really appreciate you guys helping...if it doesn't work,you guys have done what you can......  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:56 pm
Remind him of the good stuff that's happened in his past and that will happen in his future. That if he takes his own life, he's taking the lives of the people who love him, too. Even if he feels as though his parents don't give two shits about him, I'll almost guarantee you, that if he kills himself,his parents will want to as well, knowing or even thinking that they were the reason for him doing this.  

Corpse_Bride_131

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff