Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:01 pm
riku did in a way loose his heart right  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:06 pm
No, Riku didn't loose his heart... he let the darkness comsume him....
and to have a no body, you must have been a heartless at one point.

Although... Ansems Heartless did possess Riku...  

Xarikue

Desirable Sex Symbol

M e w b o n n e t

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:05 pm
Xarikue

Yes, but that's as far as it got. Riku never actually was a Heartless because he never lost his heart. He was just being possesed by Xehanort's heartless. So, Riku doesn't have a Nobody.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:56 pm
but if he did have a heartless that would be pretty damn cool... What would it's name be... Kurix?  

Kioushan

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:39 am
i dont know but the organization would just love his nobody... hugs and kisses all around heart ill have to play kh 1 fianl part again then beat sephorith...cause i can  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:32 am
Like everyone answers your question, Riku DOESN'T have a Nobody. He let himself get possessed by Ansem and was still in conscious when he was possessed. Like everyone, if Riku have a Nobody, we would see him become a Heartless in KH1, not becoming the Dark Riku.

And how could the Organization love his Nobody if they ARE Nobodies? That would mean loving yourself.

And Kioushan, that name does sound cool if Riku did have a Nobody.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

mg_giant

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:35 pm
It would be cool for Riku to have a Nobody. One of my friends believes he does, but he has a theory as to who it is. Don't bite my head off, this is what he thinks. He thinks that Axel is Riku's Nobody. His reasoning is that Axel called Roxas his best friend, and that Axel acts a bit like Riku.

Don't bite my head off, that's his theory, not my own. I know it sounds like it's not possible, but he's sitting next to me now, and asked me to put it in here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:25 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Like everyone answers your question, Riku DOESN'T have a Nobody. He let himself get possessed by Ansem and was still in conscious when he was possessed. Like everyone, if Riku have a Nobody, we would see him become a Heartless in KH1, not becoming the Dark Riku.

And how could the Organization love his Nobody if they ARE Nobodies? That would mean loving yourself.

And Kioushan, that name does sound cool if Riku did have a Nobody.

EDIT:well no about the loveit was a joke they cant love  

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Kioushan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:35 pm
fallen_witch
It would be cool for Riku to have a Nobody. One of my friends believes he does, but he has a theory as to who it is. Don't bite my head off, this is what he thinks. He thinks that Axel is Riku's Nobody. His reasoning is that Axel called Roxas his best friend, and that Axel acts a bit like Riku.

Don't bite my head off, that's his theory, not my own. I know it sounds like it's not possible, but he's sitting next to me now, and asked me to put it in here.
This is acctually a pretty common theory... If I may be permitted to use the cliche phrase: "If I had a dime for everytime I heard that..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:48 am
*eyebrow twitches* And everytime I see that theory, I get annoyed with it. I've told everyone that Axel is NOT Riku's Nobody. Even though they both share the same traits, he ISN'T, I repeat, ISN'T Riku's Nobody. Because if Axel is, then he supposed to have Riku's name in it and suppose to be the same height as Riku.

Also, if Axel is Riku's Nobody, then why is it that he's Number Eight instead of Number Twelve? Roxas was Number Thirteen when Sora became a Heartless, so why it is that Axel isn't Number Twelve IF Riku became a Heartless?

So I think you have to tell your friend that he's mistaken about who Axel's Somebody is and that Riku didn't beome a Heartless too.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

lolli_pops

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:32 pm
ya i agree axel looks nothing like riku  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:31 pm
Jisen Meizuki
*eyebrow twitches* And everytime I see that theory, I get annoyed with it. I've told everyone that Axel is NOT Riku's Nobody. Even though they both share the same traits, he ISN'T, I repeat, ISN'T Riku's Nobody. Because if Axel is, then he supposed to have Riku's name in it and suppose to be the same height as Riku.

Also, if Axel is Riku's Nobody, then why is it that he's Number Eight instead of Number Twelve? Roxas was Number Thirteen when Sora became a Heartless, so why it is that Axel isn't Number Twelve IF Riku became a Heartless?

So I think you have to tell your friend that he's mistaken about who Axel's Somebody is and that Riku didn't beome a Heartless too.

Yeah, I know, I know. I've talked to him about it before, but I seem to have strubbon friends. But it also raises another popular question. Who's is Axel's Somebody?  

mg_giant

Dapper Citizen

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:19 am
Xarikue

well u dont have to have a heartless like kairi(if u read ansems reports I-XIII kh2) she didnt have a heartless but she did have a nobody by the name of naminie if u have a strong heart a nobody is created as well as a heartless  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:24 am
fallen_witch
Jisen Meizuki

Yeah, I know, I know. I've talked to him about it before, but I seem to have strubbon friends. But it also raises another popular question. Who's is Axel's Somebody?

god it should be the most obvoies thing ever that axel isnt rikus nobody just compare ansem(a.k.a xanorort) and xemnas they look alike.. besides the hair style  

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:14 pm
bob evil1
Xarikue

well u dont have to have a heartless like kairi(if u read ansems reports I-XIII kh2) she didnt have a heartless but she did have a nobody by the name of naminie if u have a strong heart a nobody is created as well as a heartless

Well.... it is true about Kairi since she is a princess. But let's not forget that Sora has Kairi's heart too become he stabs himself.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff