Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Black Sheep ._.;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever felt like the black sheep? ._.
  Of course. All the time. .__.
  Yeah, sometimes. D:
  Nope, never. n . n
  Maybe once or twice.. nothing that terrible. :/
View Results

Amai~Kawaii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:41 am
Yes.
My dad's fiancée has been looking down at me more and more lately.
And as soon there's something she doesn't like about me, she keeps dragging up all the stuff I've done and the stuff that has happened to me.
((For example, my emotional breakdowns. > . >))

She's making me feel like a black sheep... and she really looks down at me...
It feels horrible, I can't change the past now can I?
I don't get it.
Why must she do this to me? I don't need to be reminded of the parts of my life that I want to forget.

Mostly, I wanted to get it out there...
But I want help too, that's why I'm here.
What can I do to make her stop?
I've never liked her, so having a deep, meaningful conversation with her isn't something easy to do... I hate that kind of coversations with her, because she's so judging and arrogant.

Help?
T . T

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:59 am
Maybe if you try and tell your dad. it may seem difficult, but he should understand, and ask him to talk to her about it. if it doesn't stop, just ignore her for a while, and maybe she'll get the hint.  

EllieRegret

Amai~Kawaii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:06 am
EllieRegret
Maybe if you try and tell your dad. it may seem difficult, but he should understand, and ask him to talk to her about it. if it doesn't stop, just ignore her for a while, and maybe she'll get the hint.

Mhn, the bad part is... even though if my dad's on my side, he usually agrees with her. > .o;
I've always had difficulties with her, and he knows that... there's not much he can do because if he talked to her, it'd start a fight. u . u
I don't feel like listening to them fighting over me again.

But the ignore part sounds good. That, I can do.
Thank you for the advices, I really appreciate it. :3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:08 am
Amai~Kawaii
EllieRegret

Mhn, the bad part is... even though if my dad's on my side, he usually agrees with her. > .o;
I've always had difficulties with her, and he knows that... there's not much he can do because if he talked to her, it'd start a fight. u . u
I don't feel like listening to them fighting over me again.

But the ignore part sounds good. That, I can do.
Thank you for the advices, I really appreciate it. :3

ur welcome  

EllieRegret

xyourstrulyx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:48 pm
You have my sympathy, or maybe i should say empathy. My dad's new wife looks down on me all the time and it always seems like she wished my dad did not have any family at all.

But don't let them get to you, i know i don't. You see, it is just part of their nature. The family member's kids aren't looked upon as family, but rivals towards your fathers attention. If this is any comfort though.

It's nothing to worry about. Once you're 18 you don't have to have anything to do with that woman ever again wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:09 pm
xyourstrulyx
You have my sympathy, or maybe i should say empathy. My dad's new wife looks down on me all the time and it always seems like she wished my dad did not have any family at all.

But don't let them get to you, i know i don't. You see, it is just part of their nature. The family member's kids aren't looked upon as family, but rivals towards your fathers attention. If this is any comfort though.

It's nothing to worry about. Once you're 18 you don't have to have anything to do with that woman ever again wink

Thank you. n . n
That really made me feel better. O:
Yet another reason to turn 18 as quick as possible. > 3 >;
((See, when I finish school, I'm moving to the states. <3))

Amai~Kawaii

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:33 am
Now I can relate to this kind of situations. razz At school,yeah sometimes but not too much but I've been always the black sheep here at home,in my family.My father always brag about my ways of living,how I look,how I do things and he hates my music.He really hates me wearing clothes I like to wear,and scolds me everytime I play rock music.And he ******** hates my hair,to be more specific,he always brag about my bangs.It's not an emo style,my hair is long but it still have bangs.He says it's not clean-looking.I was thinking,why do hell does he hates me for this?And what's so wrong about this?I mean though I'm a hardcore lover,I'm a good girl in the family and I don't forget to do my daily chores here.It's just,my father really hates me for this.I damn,I freakin hate him for that as well.And also goes to my sisters.They always tease me on how I look and what I do.You see,I'm not that thin but at the same time,not that fat.Just right,or should I say,slender.I wear clothes that most are black.Black tops,jeans,sometimes black pants,my black and white pair of chucks and a couple of black and other colored accessories (I don't wear glasses)but I only were the accerssories when I go out.I don't even use eyeliners nor marcaras,lip gloss,make-ups nor other alike.I don't know,but my sisters always tease me about that.I was the only one in my family who wears something like this.As for my mother,it was ok for her that I wear my clothes like this but she really really really hates my music as well.All them hates my music.I was the only one who loved listening to rock music around here.I dont know why I even was comfortable with this kind of music but I was so thankful I was even though others hated it.And they pick on me on everything I do.They make me feel like everything I do is wrong and nothing becomes right.

But guess what?I got used to it and I survived.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:43 am
Aiko-kawaii
Now I can relate to this kind of situations. razz At school,yeah sometimes but not too much but I've been always the black sheep here at home,in my family.My father always brag about my ways of living,how I look,how I do things and he hates my music.He really hates me wearing clothes I like to wear,and scolds me everytime I play rock music.And he ******** hates my hair,to be more specific,he always brag about my bangs.It's not an emo style,my hair is long but it still have bangs.He says it's not clean-looking.I was thinking,why do hell does he hates me for this?And what's so wrong about this?I mean though I'm a hardcore lover,I'm a good girl in the family and I don't forget to do my daily chores here.It's just,my father really hates me for this.I damn,I freakin hate him for that as well.And also goes to my sisters.They always tease me on how I look and what I do.You see,I'm not that thin but at the same time,not that fat.Just right,or should I say,slender.I wear clothes that most are black.Black tops,jeans,sometimes black pants,my black and white pair of chucks and a couple of black and other colored accessories (I don't wear glasses)but I only were the accerssories when I go out.I don't even use eyeliners nor marcaras,lip gloss,make-ups nor other alike.I don't know,but my sisters always tease me about that.I was the only one in my family who wears something like this.As for my mother,it was ok for her that I wear my clothes like this but she really really really hates my music as well.All them hates my music.I was the only one who loved listening to rock music around here.I dont know why I even was comfortable with this kind of music but I was so thankful I was even though others hated it.And they pick on me on everything I do.They make me feel like everything I do is wrong and nothing becomes right.

Mhn, yeah.
Dad's fiancée complains about my bangs as well. I have long hair too ((which is the best 8D)) and the emo-kinda-bangs. > 3 >;
Mostly, they complain about when I forget things, or do stuff wrong... things I do, in other words.
I'd love to change my style to a more rock-ish kind of style.. but.. my dad doesn't really seem to approve, and he's the one with the money .__.;

I'm sorry about how your family acted, that's just the stupidity talking. D: You shouldn't let them pick on you. If I had siblings picking on me, I'd punch them in the face. :]

I'm glad you survived though. O:
Hopefully, I will too. n . n

Amai~Kawaii

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:28 pm
Amai~Kawaii
Aiko-kawaii

Mhn, yeah.
Dad's fiancée complains about my bangs as well. I have long hair too ((which is the best 8D)) and the emo-kinda-bangs. > 3 >;
Mostly, they complain about when I forget things, or do stuff wrong... things I do, in other words.
I'd love to change my style to a more rock-ish kind of style.. but.. my dad doesn't really seem to approve, and he's the one with the money .__.;

I'm sorry about how your family acted, that's just the stupidity talking. D: You shouldn't let them pick on you. If I had siblings picking on me, I'd punch them in the face. :]

I'm glad you survived though. O:
Hopefully, I will too. n . n

Just the same as I was.They pick me on everything I do.So they make me feel like evrything I do is wrong and never right.Well it first,I was pssed but I just ignored and just locked myself up in my room.Being alone kinda helps me sometimes.They were always complaining about not-so important things about me.All I do was just keeping my mouth shut and ignore,or go away.If I brag back,it will be just a long long day of bragging. Instead,I complain about them in my mind.I just sigh and just go on with my life.Coz they're just wasting their time complaining and trying to make me change.I'll never change anymore coz I'm happy being like this.I don't care anymore and things now go on my way.I survived and I'm used to it.Now,they dont complain about me that too much anymore coz when they do,they'll end up talkin to the wall.Lol.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games