Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
Stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suriken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:28 am
Well I am emo and I seem to write alot of little stories in my spare time and I thought hey mabey other people do to. So here is one of my little stories I wrote one day and now I am not saying all Emo people are cutters cause we're not but anywhoo here it is...

The Emothia Sentence.
Her eyes closed as she gripped the knife. A tear trickled down her cheek as smell of death filled her nose. Blood covered the floor as a washcloth lay drenched near the sink. Her mind filled with thoughts of despair. Tears trickled down as she held the knife pressed against her flesh. She cried out in pain as the knife dug into her skin and blood ran down from her leg. She sat there crying out in pain with each cry harder than the last. After a bit she bite her lip to keep herself from screaming. She silently carved SIN into her leg. After she was done she dropped the knife and cried on her floor. Her heart ached with confusing she cried out in sob of moaning despair. “Why?! Why am I like this?!” blood trickled onto the floor staining the white carpet of her dimly lit room. Pictures hung from the wall with pictures of anime everywhere. Her leg eclipsed with pain as she staggered over to the washcloth and dabbed up the blood. She felt her swollen lip and sat back down on her floor. What would her friends think if they saw her like this? Would they yell at her? Would they disown her? She buried her tear stained head into her lap. She felt the wound to her leg and sobbed even more. What did she do to deserve this? Her shoulder steamed with pain also as she lifted up her sleeve of her colt’s jersey to find three cuts contained on her flesh. She felt tears seep down her face onto her chin and down her shirt. She crawled into her bead after cleaning up her mess. Her mother walked in and said to her. “Dream of rainbows and lollypops and you me and your brother.” She lifted her hand up to her face as she gently touched it and then her mom left the room. She lifted her head and whispered to herself “Can I…defeat them, my demons and all the none believers. ….the planes that they have made……Then she laid her head down on her pillow and fell into a deep sleep.
Later that summer the same girl died of blood loss when she was cutting herself. There were blade cut’s all over her body. They ebbed on her tombstone “Beloved friend, Loved Daughter, Dear sister, and artistic spirit. 1993-2007 She will be missed”

Well there is my shot story for the day does anyone eles write stories cause I would love to read them if people are willing to share!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:12 am
thats was sad crying . i am like crying. I do have stories, but i would rather not share them.  

EllieRegret

ownedface

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:33 am
That was depressing. Although I liked how she was an MCR fan. It was good.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:45 am
Yeah I was kinda listioning to MCR while I was typeing it up lol.  

Suriken

PinkSpider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:39 pm
Awww that was sad. crying Good though. Nice work xoxo  
Art and Poetry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out