I no want no more!
View Results

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:04 pm
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

Here's what I have:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So, excluding the tickets, tokens, and black inks, I'm giving all the game items (except the inks) to the first person to offer me 800 gold. The inks are gonna go for 5 gold each.

That means that if you want it all, send a trade of 945 gold.

If no one sends a trade by tomorrow, I'll just sell it piecemeal, like I did last time.

I know I had planned to do a weekly update to the items last time, but let's be honest. I'm way too lazy for that. So, whenever I get sick of seeing the game items in my inventories, I'll just post a new thread. Sound cool?

...Open your wings, evil angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:51 pm
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbecued iguana

Trade sent! =D

I'd take requests on the telephone
I'm on a wavelength far from home
({ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. })i({

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Honsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:14 pm
Just curious here. Ya took the time to screen shot. Ya took the time to crop the image so the stuff you didnt need wasn't shown thus not streaching the page. Ya took the time to upload it to show us....so why didn't ya just take the few extra seconds it takes to censor or even cut out the items that you wasn't adding to the trade thus making it easier on the text part. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:39 pm
Honsu
Just curious here. Ya took the time to screen shot. Ya took the time to crop the image so the stuff you didnt need wasn't shown thus not streaching the page. Ya took the time to upload it to show us....so why didn't ya just take the few extra seconds it takes to censor or even cut out the items that you wasn't adding to the trade thus making it easier on the text part. xd
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

If I censored the stuff... It would have just murdered my OCD, 'cause those three things wouldn't match the rest of the picture... sweatdrop

...Open your wings, evil angel

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out