Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iceghost100

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:40 pm
Mine is become earth style in 3 and use grass plain as fav chip For a Ripoff
of invcablty  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:48 pm
yah i use that to!!!! then another good one is sanctuary with life aura 200 for 400 aura or if u have dark aura a 600 aura  

CT_Unlimited1

iceghost100

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:25 am
ya that good too  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:31 am
I like using 3 area grabs (to trap them in the center back square), the geddon 3 (poison), then using Sanctuary.
After that I use the PoisPhar P.A. on the panel right above or below the enemy, and then just stand in the last space in the back row.
It's kinda cheap, but it works really good.  

Telum Caeli

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:44 pm
ive said this in another thread but using 2 area grabs then next turn using darkman v5 with navi+40 attk+30 navi+20 Navi+20...... so each abt does 140 damage and there is like a million bats in darkman v5 thats my favorite that i can do  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:09 am
1st turn:Bodyguard (PA) with white capsule + 1 area grab
2nd turn sad while being hit by the PA) air spin3+tomahawkman sp+lifesword*

can you imagine it? domokun  

Reki.exe

Fiyun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:46 am
I prefer a simple and hard to get combo:
BassX+Navi 20+/Doublepoint= Usually death where the simple BlastMan* is best in virus busting through the games. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:00 am
Yes those r realy good sad i wish i would have thought of thwm  

iceghost100

Dalent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:45 am
This requires a DarkChip. DarkPlus * to be exact. I call it Demon Vulcan.

DarkPlus *, SuperVulcan S, Attack+30 *, Attack+10 *, Attack+10 *

You do have to use DarkPlus before a chip. Why? Ask Capcom, not me. Anywho, here's the Damage output per hit:

50+10+30+10+10=110 Damage per hit.

With 12 hits total, that's 1320 Damage total. Very good for Netbattle, and if you like DarkChips. Don't wanna turn to the darkside? Shame on you, but here's an alternative.

Go NumberSoul, then put these chips in order:

Double Point *, SuperVulcan S, Attack+30 *, Attack+10 *, Attack+10 *

So that's 60+10+30+10+10=120 Damage per hit, +10 more damage from NumberSoul, totaling at 130 a hit. Now after all 12 hits, that's 1560 Damage.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:17 pm
iceghost100
of invcablty

try mixing that with undershirt...  

chocobocommander110

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:22 am
iceghost100
of invcablty

That can be easily defeated but here's one that I used before I switch to Darkman's chips.
(Already have IceStage and have Aqua___Style) Flashmanv2, Flashmanv3, Flashmanv4, Plasma3 then NaviRecycle. Works even better if the opponent is aqua!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:29 pm
Yamimon
iceghost100
of invcablty

That can be easily defeated but here's one that I used before I switch to Darkman's chips.
(Already have IceStage and have Aqua___Style) Flashmanv2, Flashmanv3, Flashmanv4, Plasma3 then NaviRecycle. Works even better if the opponent is aqua!
Eh, Flash Crusher is fun and all, but it gets boring after a while just mashing A and chaining FlashMan chips.  

tratetrsareaet

Blackninja3003

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:31 pm
Hugh the Assassin
I like using 3 area grabs (to trap them in the center back square), the geddon 3 (poison), then using Sanctuary.
After that I use the PoisPhar P.A. on the panel right above or below the enemy, and then just stand in the last space in the back row.
It's kinda cheap, but it works really good.

i like doing that too but i use life sword, sword, long sword, and all the swords and blades and anything up close  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:29 pm
It's not exactly a combo but I did it once against my friend.
I managed to counter him on the first turn then use fullcust. I got ChaosL 1000 damage followed by anti recover!! He had one hp and anti recover did 600 dmg.
The look on his face is priceless.(Battle network 5 DTDS)

Battle network 6:

Bubble star used as a counter for full sync followed by dulthunder w/ atk + 30 160 + 30 x 2 x 2. bubble star puts them in a bubble when it hits them and then changes there element to water. (Dont Remember Dulthunder 3's atack so I but 160) I remember it being over 1600 dmg. O well something like that.  

LeumasAuron

Istian Goss

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:18 pm
its been so long since ive played XD
grass stage set up, with 2 area grabs (metagels work better because they do lots of damage if they hit, too...)
then, meteors, with 4 +30 fire chip's on it. hits 160 each hit, (320 on the first ones) and hits each square like... 8 times. so basically 9 times 160. another fun one is just plain ole poisonpharoah. cuts barriers, sanctuaries, and ive never seen it be destroyed. ever. bodyguard is pretty amazing too, since it hits 100 damage each hit in mmbn3, and hits... i cant remember how many times, 10 or 12 or something

then of course, that crazy a** style one in mmbn3 is good too... but all the things im listing are PA's, cept the first.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff