Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:15 pm
And I believe this may call for a proper introduction, and well,
don't you see, I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue?

Introduce Yourself Version 1.3

Hello! Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! You have made your way into the Introduction thread. Not only may you introduce yourself and get to know fellow PATD fans better in this thread, but this thread will also help eliminate the "I'm new here!" type of threads. Do you have other friends on Gaia that are Panic At The Disco fans? This thread is also the place to recommend who I should send out guild invites too. Just state their username, and I'll have an invitation sent out to them to join the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild in no time. If you haven't already read the rules, I beg of you to do so before you post. Well, sense this is an introduction thread, I should introduce myself, no?

I am the owner of the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild. My username is PrimeRibby, but some of my friends like to call me Prime or Ribbie. As of right now, I usually always type in this size 11 font when I am making posts so you won't have a difficult time trying to find me. I am a senior in high school, and I am seventeen years young. I have been a Panic fan for quite some time now, and they are my all time favorite band. I have seen the band live twice during their Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour and Honda Civic Tour and I'm hoping to see them many more times to come. Even though I adore every song on their albums with all of my heart, I guess I'd say that Camisado is my absolute favorite if I had to choose. Some of my hobbies are drawing, painting, photography, guitar, and music in general. I'm on my school's varsity competitive dance team, and I'm the vocalist of a rock band. Theres more about me on my profile if you are interested.

Now it's your turn. Why don't you pass your fancy and introduce yourself here? cool See you in the guild!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:23 pm
I like how you put quotes from them at the top, by the way. ^^

I usually type in this centered, size nine indigo font, but sometimes I get lazy and do some other fonts.
My username is Lmm, not Imm, and I prefer to be called Lmm or Erin. Neither is my real name, but, who cares? Call me either Lmm or Erin.
I've been a Panic! At the Disco fan ever since I heard, "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" on the radio, and I still adore that song. After getting tired of hearing the same beat of it, though, I listened to some of their othrr songd on Youtube. <3 I absolutey loved it!
My favorite song of their's is "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage", I love the name and the beat.
I have never seen them live before. ):
My hobbies include writing, drawing, travel, roleplaying, and probably some other things. I'm trying to learn to play the guitar, yet it's so hard!
I'm in choir at my school, and I have fun singing and doing anything involving music in general.
Last night, I danced all night listening to Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco, which is something I tend to do a lot.
I'm a very random person, and I sometimes talk in third person.
The reason why I joined this guild was because it didn't have any members other than the owner when I applied, and all the other Panic! guilds had too many members, I decided to apply for this one after reading some of the posts.

lucyVUITTON

Heart of Burning Flames

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:13 am
Cool! Second spot!
lol...but yeah,
So my name is Kay and
I havent been listening long but
my fave song is I write sins not tragedies
cuz its just so...so....just plain me
lol...but yeah,
so I normally write in blue and pink
just cuz I love to stand out so yeah
and I am also a freshman in highschool (go freshmeat!)
but I dont turn 15 until july cry
now what else am i missing? hmm....
Oh yeah! lol....my hobbies include singing and dancing and watching tv
lol...I am very talented when it comes to music so yeah....
And one last thing...
I am definatly not shy so dont be afraid to come up and say stuff to me.
I can help alot and I can be a great friend so ya...just tell me whats in ur head biggrin
Lol...forgot to mention...I am Bisexual in case you didnt notice my siggy biggrin

.................................................................Kay...................................................................  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:49 am
hi sup
Name: Ashley, call me Ash blaugh
B-Day: Sept.4
Grade: 8th (last year of J.H.)
Fave Song: There's A Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Havnen't Figured It Out Yet

I'm Random, if u wanna know more PM me cause im sure I forgot something, lol

VampireMoon762

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:25 pm
lmm7777

I usually type in this centered, size nine indigo font, but sometimes I get lazy and do some other fonts.
My username is Lmm, not Imm, and I prefer to be called Lmm or Erin. Neither is my real name, but, who cares? Call me either Lmm or Erin.
I've been a Panic! At the Disco fan ever since I heard, "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" on the radio, and I still adore that song. After getting tired of hearing the same beat of it, though, I listened to some of their othrr songd on Youtube. <3 I absolutey loved it!
My favorite song of their's is "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage", I love the name and the beat.
My hobbies include writing, drawing, travel, roleplaying, and probably some other things. I'm trying to learn to play the guitar, yet it's so hard!
I'm in choir at my school, and I have fun singing and doing anything involving music in general.
Last night, I danced all night listening to Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco, which is something I tend to do a lot.
The reason why I joined this guild was because it didn't have any members other than the owner when I applied, and all the other Panic! guilds had too many members, I decided to apply for this one after reading some of the posts.

You remind me of myself, haha. <3 The first time I heard PANIC! was "I Write Sins.." on the radio too, which was like, way back in 2005. I've been hooked ever sense. And I'm in choir too. =D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:26 pm
Heart of Burning Flames
Cool! Second spot!
lol...but yeah,
So my name is Kay and
I havent been listening long but
my fave song is I write sins not tragedies
cuz its just so...so....just plain me
lol...but yeah,
so I normally write in blue and pink
just cuz I love to stand out so yeah
and I am also a freshman in highschool (go freshmeat!)
but I dont turn 15 until july cry
now what else am i missing? hmm....
Oh yeah! lol....my hobbies include singing and dancing and watching tv
lol...I am very talented when it comes to music so yeah....
And one last thing...
I am definatly not shy so dont be afraid to come up and say stuff to me.
I can help alot and I can be a great friend so ya...just tell me whats in ur head biggrin
Lol...forgot to mention...I am Bisexual in case you didnt notice my siggy biggrin

.................................................................Kay...................................................................

So, wait a second. You like "I Write Sins.." because you think it's plain? xDD

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:29 pm
smart43123
hi sup
Name: Ashley, call me Ash blaugh
B-Day: Sept.4
Grade: 8th (last year of J.H.)
Fave Song: There's A Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Havnen't Figured It Out Yet

I'm Random, if u wanna know more PM me cause im sure I forgot something, lol

Nice to meet you, Ash. Your birthday is only two days after Spencer's. =D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:50 pm
`PrimeRib
lmm7777

You remind me of myself, haha. <3 The first time I heard PANIC! was "I Write Sins.." on the radio too, which was like, way back in 2005. I've been hooked ever sense. And I'm in choir too. =D

Cool, me too... obviously. xP
<333 I heard it on the school bus, coming home from school. I was probably the only one listening to the radio, the bus driver had it playing, and I was straining my ears to hear that song since the starting really hooked me on it. Once I heard, "Panic!" and "I Write Sins" I was actually a bit disapointed about how I didn't hear the whole thing.
It was on KISS, which isn't a very good station in my opinion, and I actually listened to it for the rest of the night until I heard it played again and could catch the whole name.
<3 Love at first listening.

lucyVUITTON

Way Down`

7,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:18 pm
Name: Ash, but you can call me Link
B-Day: April 20th
Fave Song:Lying is the most fun......
anything else? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:10 pm
lmm7777
`PrimeRib
lmm7777

Cool, me too... obviously. xP
<333 I heard it on the school bus, coming home from school. I was probably the only one listening to the radio, the bus driver had it playing, and I was straining my ears to hear that song since the starting really hooked me on it. Once I heard, "Panic!" and "I Write Sins" I was actually a bit disapointed about how I didn't hear the whole thing.
It was on KISS, which isn't a very good station in my opinion, and I actually listened to it for the rest of the night until I heard it played again and could catch the whole name.
<3 Love at first listening.

Aw, thats cute how you just wanted to hear the song so bad. 4laugh My friend and I were having a conversation about songs that we wanted to be played at are weddings, and I was like "Who sings that one song about a wedding...um...you know what I'm talking about? The one thats always played on the radio" And right away he knew, he was like, "Panic! At The Disco!" and I was just like, "Panic! At The what?" xDD He didn't like the band that much but I Write Sins Not Tragedies used to be played on the radio ALL THE FLIPPING TIME so everyone knew about that song. Then I started to look them up online, and I got really hooked, bought the album, and became a hardcore fan. Now I eat sleep and breathe P!ATD. Haha. And it's funny, because like, I remember that conversation so well. It was almost like a turning point in my life. Hahaha.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:11 pm
Link_saves_the_day
anything else? lol

Dude. Your birthday is two days before mine. surprised OH MY GOSH YOU WERE BORN ON WEED DAY! rofl You rock.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:15 pm
`PrimeRib

Aw, thats cute how you just wanted to hear the song so bad. 4laugh My friend and I were having a conversation about songs that we wanted to be played at are weddings, and I was like "Who sings that one song about a wedding...um...you know what I'm talking about? The one thats always played on the radio" And right away he knew, he was like, "Panic! At The Disco!" and I was just like, "Panic! At The what?" xDD He didn't like the band that much but I Write Sins Not Tragedies used to be played on the radio ALL THE FLIPPING TIME so everyone knew about that song. Then I started to look them up online, and I got really hooked, bought the album, and became a hardcore fan. Now I eat sleep and breathe P!ATD. Haha. And it's funny, because like, I remember that conversation so well. It was almost like a turning point in my life. Hahaha.

That's what all the other Panic! At the Disco fan friend's I have say. <3
I want... let's see. Probably "I Write Sins..." playe dat my wedding, and maybe "But it's Better If You Do" right after it. <3
I don't have their CD yet, becaus emy parent's are chepa and won't drive me anywhere. x[ So I have yet to hear all their songs, but I shall! It is my purpose in life!
._. Sorry.
x) Mine was a turning point, too. If it wasn't for Panic! At the Disco, I wouldn't know what a daiquiri was. x3 Har har.

lucyVUITTON

Way Down`

7,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:50 pm
`PrimeRib
Link_saves_the_day
anything else? lol

Dude. Your birthday is two days before mine. surprised OH MY GOSH YOU WERE BORN ON WEED DAY! rofl You rock.

weed day?
I ROCK!?!! WOOO! xd you my friend rock  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:10 am
Name: Salem
B-Day: March 1st
Grade: Graduated summer '05 :XP:
Fave Song: Umm... I guess Camisado whee  

KuwaitBoy

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:10 pm
lmm7777
`PrimeRib

That's what all the other Panic! At the Disco fan friend's I have say. <3
I want... let's see. Probably "I Write Sins..." playe dat my wedding, and maybe "But it's Better If You Do" right after it. <3
I don't have their CD yet, becaus emy parent's are chepa and won't drive me anywhere. x[ So I have yet to hear all their songs, but I shall! It is my purpose in life!
._. Sorry.
x) Mine was a turning point, too. If it wasn't for Panic! At the Disco, I wouldn't know what a daiquiri was. x3 Har har.

Peach and lime? xDD

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces