Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Wingless: Catch-up time! [14.5]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:26 pm
Episode 14.5. Yes, I can do that. It's a review episode. This will be good for those that haven't read it and even for those that have. Take it away, Brian!

Brian: And what a beautiful Friday it is, Hawk! The skies over Miami today will be slightly cloudy with a chance of-

Hawk: Brian, I meant with the review.

Brian: ... Of course you did! Alrighty.

So here I was, sleeping in my bed. I was just looking around and something seemed... strange. I rolled over to touch the arm of my beautiful wife till I realized...

I DON'T HAVE A WIFE.

After leaping out of bed and screaming my lungs out, I found out I was on a planet named Earth. This Ritz girl was in the same situation as I was; we had no F-ing idea who we were or anything else about ourselves. We then walked downstairs to find our last companion, a boy named Spyke. Well, more of a teenager than boy. Since he's pimp. And stuff.

So we hung out like that for awhile. At this house, in the middle of a lake, in the middle of NO WHERE. So boring.

Somehow, we found this spaceship parked out back. I decided to jump in and give it a whirl. Something on the computer screen said "MEMORY RELEASE" before I took off. I just exited out of it. I didn't tell Ritz or Spyke, since I'm afraid they'd be... err, mad. Not sure what it was suppose to do, anyhow. Probably something like MineSweeper.

One day, Spyke and meself decided we were getting bored. So Ritz booted up the ship and we took off for this Pegasus galaxy. For one reason or another, it was the only thing on the radar. Strange.

Half way there, we met up with some ninja dudes and beat them in a space battle. It was sweet. And I nabbed me a girl; someone name Polka? Oh ya, that's what I named her.

Then we got to this Seed planet, all worn out. We floated down to the surface on these StreamBoard things, kinda like really cool hoverboards. But when we tried to help out our Polka friend, she BETRAYED US! To the Space Ninjas! Sorta embarressing. Oh, and this Drak guy showed up. I think he's gay.

So they caught us, we escaped and- ... oh ya! Spyke turned into this crazy demon thing. It was weird. But he totally wiped out the space ninjas that were chasing us. Teh pwnage.

Then we met up with this society that's trying to unravel that Drak guy's plan. Apparently, these special Wingless people come down every 50 years and bless the universe in some... way. But they're all concerned with why Drak is a Wingless, yet he doesn't seem to be... good.

So they told us about these Chosen Ones, scattered across the universe. I guess Spke, Ritz, and meself are the only hope in finding the rest of the chosen and figuring out what they know.... hahahahaha.

Hawk: Um... thanks, Brian.

Brian: Anytime.

The epic episode 15 will be finished next week.
Prepare yourselves.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:29 pm
....wow. I didn't know all this stuff.

>.>  

KirbyVictorious

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:43 pm
Exactly. That's why it's an actual episode, instead of just a simple review. It's half-review, half-"Let's fix some plotholes".  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:56 pm
blaugh
*loves*

Wingless rocks
and so does Hawk!

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:14 pm
Fangirl Kirby emerges from her fluffy pink shell! Woot.

*cheers*

The root beer helps too ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:48 pm
*is laughing* This is only like half an episode and yet it has even more of an amount of Brain's insanity! blaugh  

Oukow

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff