Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
If You Could Be a Character for a Day... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:09 pm
If you could be one of Tanemura-san's characters for a day who would you be and what would you do?

I would be Yui Meroko and I, using MY skills of getting guys (which is very minimal, but I could try.), would try to help her in her quest in getting Takuto. Of course, I'd probably get tired of chasing Takuto around the whole time so I'd probably spend my time flying (because the aspect of flying is probably the only reason why I wanted to become her), going to festivals, and hanging out with Izumi. xD

And you all?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:23 pm
I think I would be Maron for a day. It would be fun to hang out with Chiaki ( heart ), Fin, Access, and Miyaki. ^_^ But I'd want it to be in the manga-world, before the end so I could still transform into Jeanne and battle evil and all that fun stuff.  

Honeysuckle

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:07 pm
I'd want to be Meroko, too. whee

I'd also want to be one of the Strangers in Time Stranger Kyoko. Maybe the mermaid/water one (forgot her name). She seemed really cool. (Except for that whole falling in love with her brother thing. That was weird. confused ).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:14 pm
I think I would want to be fin because I always wanted to know how it would feel like to have wings and all  

Caprika

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:09 pm
Maora because I want to be the opposite gender and...Okorimakuri-kun is so darn cute, I want him as a pet for myself. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:17 pm
I would be Maora xd I just love his character too much.

To be able to crossdress and still look beautiful either way--ah heaven 4laugh  

Leri
Vice Captain

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:23 pm
Leri
I would be Maora xd I just love his character too much.

To be able to crossdress and still look beautiful either way--ah heaven 4laugh

That had to be the best reason ever. whee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:47 pm
i woudl want to be....errr....i donno...i want to be a chara inside shinshi doumei cross and i want to punch...Spoiler warning for anyone who has not read the newest ch of SDC, ch8. if u havent, u can look at them through my photobucket. look at the announcement and update page. anyway, i want to punch: the fake shizumasa :end:  

akeikas
Captain

Mikanne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:19 pm
I wanna be...err....*pauses* who do I want to be? >_O;
...I'll just go and think through this again xd sweatdrop *walks off in total embarrassment*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:02 pm
Skymeri
I wanna be Haine! xD So I can punch the fake Shizumasa. LOL
whyyy? Id rather kill the real shizumasa. I kinda like the fake one...well up to date so far, anyway. xd heart but no one beats my izumi-kun! heart

(since when did he become mine? Don't ask...MUWAHAHHAA ninja )  

akeikas
Captain

pockydrop

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:03 pm
I'd wanna be...Maron. Chiaki is so coooooool. heart heart And jumping around on the buildings and stuffs...that would be nice. And, as usual, I'd have perfect figure, as all characters do. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:06 pm
Takuto from Full Moon wo Sagashite xd  

The Dark Ninja Gackt

3,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:47 am
I'd want to be Mizuno, so I could spend the day swimming and playing in the water. When I was a little kid, I would pretend to be a fish when I went swimming... also, the Little Mermaid was my favorite movie. I watched it so many times I wore the tape out. Mizuno seems like the logical character to pick. xd  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff