Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
H2G2 Movie Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adeiras

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:46 am
Who all has been keeping up with the news about the movie? It's been a small obsession of mine since I found out it was really happening around the end of this summer, but I really think they're going to release a good product that will please a lot of fans.

Link:
H2G2 Movie website!

Also be sure to go to the unofficial movie website, which is linked on the page above.

Hint if you can't figure out how to get into the page: There is a largeish star in the upper right hand corner that you click on, rather than the button!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:23 am
I've been checking up here and there (when I remember to with all my schoolwork gonk ) but I'm really looking forward to it!  

circuit sparks

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:33 am
Really looking forward to this...

Anyone else planning to wear a dressing gown when you go see the movie (preferably on opening night)? biggrin Though I might just bring a towel and my trusty leather satchel... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:12 am
Heheh, yeah, I'll definitely have a towel slung over my shoulder, and maybe I'll try to rig up something where I have a small fish tail sticking out of my ear. =)  

Adeiras

Renegade Howl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:30 pm
*Nod nod*

I'll have my towel and, provided it isn't pouring, ^_^; I'm going in my great grand mother's dressing gown. Meheheh.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:50 pm
Adeiras
Heheh, yeah, I'll definitely have a towel slung over my shoulder, and maybe I'll try to rig up something where I have a small fish tail sticking out of my ear. =)

biggrin Awesome. I've occasion drawn people wearing fish-shaped earrings, but to actually rig something like that up... With your permission, I'd like to steal that idea. mrgreen

Speaking (sort of) of the movie and such, for a brief, glorious split second, I thought Agatha was dressed up as a Vogon...then I realized it was Slimer...also badass, but... *sigh*  

Yuki-Onna Reed

circuit sparks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:07 pm
Spike_Theta
Really looking forward to this...

Anyone else planning to wear a dressing gown when you go see the movie (preferably on opening night)? biggrin Though I might just bring a towel and my trusty leather satchel... mrgreen

I think me and Zianete were tossing around the idea of the both of us going as Zaphod.. if we can get some sort of an outfit that'd work like that. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:54 pm
^-^ Have you seen the trailer? It's mucho awesome.

And sorry for posting even though I haven't requested to join yet.  

Tagra Nar

Adeiras

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:42 pm
I absolutely love the trailer. It was just so much fun to see it the first couple of times.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:38 pm
The Current Dates are:
UK: May 6th
US: June 3rd
Czech Republic: June 2nd
Argentina: June 9th
Austria: June 16th
Germany: June 16th
Netherlands: June 30th
France: July 6th
OR (I have multiple sources):
UK: May 6th
US: May 6th
Czech Republic: May 6th
Argentina: May 6th
Austria: May 6th
Germany: May 6th
Netherlands: May 6th
France: May 6th

More Information about the Movie can be found on H2G2  

Yuuki Gunn

Jahnx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:13 am
US: was moved to may 6th....thought I update that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:16 am
Sorry....I know you had it listed as both but i'll confirm it for you. It will say June 3rd from most web sites like rottentomatoes but the teaser trailer playing in theaters right now will display may 6th. which is good because may is my month then. Hitch Hikers (taken my towel and pj's) Star wars (bustin out like a trooper) then my birthday. Woohoo. Something for each week.  

Jahnx

Hiei_no_miko

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:40 pm
Did anyone see that Mos Def is playing Ford Prefect? Is anyone else highly dissapointed by that?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:19 am
Hiei_no_miko
Did anyone see that Mos Def is playing Ford Prefect? Is anyone else highly dissapointed by that?

egh...yes... stressed

but Warwick Davis is playing as Marvin!! xd
hehe, I wasn't expecting that blaugh  

X S . SeX

Armageddon Marmalade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:28 pm
Hiei_no_miko

why exactly, may i ask, were you disappointed? he is an excellent actor. i think hell do quite well, and im rather curious to see what hell bring to the part. i really hope you arent disappointed for a...discriminatory sort of reason..  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games