Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I give up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxsapphirethebunny

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:44 pm
I hate life. I hate everything about it. Ive been trying to figure out what to do with my life. No ones been helping me, and i dont want alot of attention. So much damn things have been going on and I just give up. Im seriously considering siucide, but i dont know. right now i cut my damn wrists and take 20 pills in the morning. This life sucks, and I want a better one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:22 pm
awwww. well, first of all, you need to look at what you have. not what you dont have. and who says that youll get another life?  

BLOoDy RoMAnCEs

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:51 pm
ShadowzofSam
I hate life. I hate everything about it. Ive been trying to figure out what to do with my life. No ones been helping me, and i dont want alot of attention. So much damn things have been going on and I just give up. Im seriously considering siucide, but i dont know. right now i cut my damn wrists and take 20 pills in the morning. This life sucks, and I want a better one.

um...try talking to your friends, we don't know your life story and can't help that much or at all  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:38 pm
Okay. I'mma gonna feel like a freak saying this since I know absolutely nothing about you, but, eh, look to God! Believe it or not, he can help you. Okay. Now I'm thoroughly embarassed, so I'll go away. Gook luck, hun! If you wanna talk you can always pm me. I went through the same thing. Really badly. And don't worry - I'm really not all religious and freaky. lol.  

Corpse_Bride_131

xApplexCorex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:48 pm
You've got alot to live for. Life is one huge suprise,You'll never know what you're gonna be/do when you get older.Find the good qualities in yourself and dont give a s**t about what anyone says about/to you....well thats all i have to say.

~That probably didnt help but good luck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:56 am
I believe that life isnt just about being happy.Just imagine a world without problems and challenges.That's how life teaches us to learn from our mistakes.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items