Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Unimportant, but I still need answers.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  ...whore
View Results

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:08 pm

There's this guy that I dont know very well (please keep reading! It's not what you think!)...

everytime I'm near him (as in, the same classroom), he glares at me, I really dont know why... but it scares me.

It makes me feel ashamed and guilty, but even more confused because I don't know what I did to piss him off!

He's been doing this the whole school year so far.

So far, I came up with 4 possible solutions:

1: I like his friend, and he (and the crush) thinks I'm not even worth spitting on. They take it as an insult.

2: He thinks I'm an inconsiderate jerk because I wear skate shoes, T-shirts, etc... and dont skate. He loves skateboarding. He thinks of me as a lowdown poser b***h.

3: I'm fugly.

4: All of the above.

I've asked my family about it, and they think he likes me... but I'm definately sure that's not it (although I wouldnt mind at all). They just want to stop me from being negative.

Or... I have a history of thinking that everyone that looks at me despises me and wants me to drop dead (No joke! I'm that insecure). I'm a little paranoid sometimes... maybe I'm thinking too much into this?

So... what do you think? And how can I get this guy to stop giving me mean looks?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:28 pm

Hmmm... well, first of all, just know that your not the only one who is really insecure and paranoid. If there were an award of the most paranoid person in the world, damn I seriously think I would win. lol. Okay.

Well, if you think that he really hates you or something, don't do anything to get on his bad side - even if you don't really know him. Believe it or not, it matters how you handle stuff like this since other people are always around at school. I know that you probably want to just punch him as hard as you possibly can, or even talk to him about it the minute he does it next time. But a good approach would probably be to call him. Yeah, scary, but you might find out something thats really been on your mind and really buggin' you for a while. Good luck!

Corpse_Bride_131

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:31 am

being paranoid at times takes in many forms of disorder.Maybe you're just thinking too much.It's a good thing your parents supports you know.Here,Im really on my own and make decisions for myself on my own.You're lucky enough to have them by your side.Well at least.About your situation,you shouldnt be to much over-"thought".It's not like everybody around you hates you that much.Just ignore the dude and get on with your life.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:04 pm

you just said you don't mind it at all.....
no he won't be mad at you for the skater thing
unless he's like 8 or 12 or something

The Dadalorian
Crew

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:30 pm

Chaos A.D.
you just said you don't mind it at all.....
no he won't be mad at you for the skater thing
unless he's like 8 or 12 or something

LOL no, I meant that I wouldn't mind if he liked me! Just a little immature wishful thinking thrown in.

Thank god he probably doesn't care!

You know... I probably think a little too much about this kind of stuff.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:32 pm

Sorry for wasting your time! It really was nothing! sweatdrop

Thanks for the help though! ^_^

sasoriXcore

Ieri Aedile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:42 pm

It sounds like your being a little bit to hard on yourself right now noones really going to want for you to drop dead or anything
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:19 am

3. Isn't an issue have you seen what some of the people on gaia look like, and they get SEX! SEX DAMMIT!

Rellik San
Captain

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces