Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Stalked by Cheerleaders... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:46 am
Okay. I need a way to get rid of these people. Everyday at school, I am followed around by 4 cheerleaders. They play with my hair, try to take my scarf, and smack my a** all the time. Its really weird and quite annoying now. And no, I can't hide in the bathroom. They just wait outside until I come out. Also no, I can't hit them either. Lastly yes, I have told them to leave me alone. All they do is laugh and say I'm cute. Need some suggestions.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:08 pm
Hehehe....... damn. I think you just might be screwed. lol. jk. Sorry. wink Umm..... wow. That really sucks. Uh, mabey find some random girl at your school, tell her whats going on, and give her 20 bucks to pretend shes your girlfriend for the day. Or, if you're more into guys, do the same thing. But with a guy. lol. Good luck!  

Corpse_Bride_131

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:40 am
0m6 k1|| 73h pr3pz!!1121! evil Rather than pay someone to be your "girlfriend" use one of your actual friends, unless you don't have any which is why I'm guessing you even contemplated paying a random person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:12 am
I suggest that you try to stick with your friends,neither girls or boys, instead of going alone.And why don't you ask them why they're like that. Sheesh.They're like...mad PSYCHO cheerleaders.And try to talk to the school official about them.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:24 am
bassmule
0m6 k1|| 73h pr3pz!!1121! evil Rather than pay someone to be your "girlfriend" use one of your actual friends, unless you don't have any which is why I'm guessing you even contemplated paying a random person.

Your right on that point. All of my friends go to a different school than me. So I get stuck with all the preps.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:18 pm
VI_The_Cloaked_Schemer
Aiko-kawaii
I suggest that you try to stick with your friends,neither girls or boys, instead of going alone.And why don't you ask them why they're like that. Sheesh.They're like...mad PSYCHO cheerleaders.And try to talk to the school official about them.

I don't have any friends at this school. Its a private school of sorts and unfortunatly, my friends weren't smart enough to make it. I tried asking the cheerleaders to leave me alone and why they follow me. They said they want me to get into the school spirit and stop being a loner. School spirit....hmph...

Tell them that you prefer being a loner.  

Orlyescence

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:50 pm
VI_The_Cloaked_Schemer
bassmule

Your right on that point. All of my friends go to a different school than me. So I get stuck with all the preps.

lol, remember when you guys say that, you can't say anything about not labeling or stereotyping,
and not all cheerleaders are preps  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:30 pm
um....hm....that's a serious problem..so the answer won't come easy...uh...i suggest you lash out the inner weirdness/loser/lamecore person in you and just confuse them. .... uh... that might not work...but it's a suggestion. best of luck to you. seriously...  

BeckytheGoat

Queen of The Weird

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:43 pm
well don't run, and don't hit. shove, yes shove them. yell at them and threaten them, start going whacko satanist on them and then when they loose interst go back to your normal self...or you can just ignore them....that hurts their feelings alot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:02 pm
Chaos A.D.
VI_The_Cloaked_Schemer
bassmule

lol, remember when you guys say that, you can't say anything about not labeling or stereotyping,
and not all cheerleaders are preps

Well, these ones are. They love school spirit and actually like being in school. They have contests to see who can get the highest test scores. And when they hear hip hop or something, they yell "OMG! Justin Temberlake! OMG! So hot!" Eck....makes me want to rip their heads off...  

Nyan Nyan Nao

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:26 pm
VI_The_Cloaked_Schemer
bassmule

And your real girlfriend lives in Canada? Whats so wrong with being competitive towards getting good test scores? Did being a dumbass become the new trend in school?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:23 am
bassmule
VI_The_Cloaked_Schemer
bassmule

And your real girlfriend lives in Canada? Whats so wrong with being competitive towards getting good test scores? Did being a dumbass become the new trend in school?

Canada? Wth are you talking about? No, being a dumbass in school isn't a new trend but apparently being a dickhead in gaia is.  

Nyan Nyan Nao

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:26 am
*sigh* Sorry for bursting out like that. I'm going to quit the guild now. See you later.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff