Submit

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:24 am
This story is called Crossing over.

It is not only Gaara and Lee... it has a couple other pairings in it. The pairing that takes up the most chapters though is Gaalee.

Crossing over

There is the link to it. Chapter 4: The negotiation is where the GaaLee part starts, if you want to skip right to that. The other pairings include:

SasuNaru
ShikaKiba
KakaIru

And thar ye go. Please either review on here, or if you have a fanfic account be sure to review on there. ^___^

Let us summerise now:

This is set in America, back in the let's say... 60's when grasers dominated the streets. Lee is at first a normal athelete in school, with a boring life and un-fufilled dreams.... until the leaf gang attempts to mug him.

In this fanfic, the gangs have their powers, and they use those to mug people, fight, etc. More of a expaination in the fic.

The GaaLee plotline is a secret though! No hints for you! Besides, it would take forever to explain. -___-

This is a incomplete fic, but I will be done with it soon. Pretty much, the GaaLee main plot is finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:16 am
It's good so far, I didn't finish it yet. but one thing
I don't think Naruto-kuna and shikameru are gang material.
Naruto is just too damned nice and cuddly!
And shika is well....shika.
^_^
Kiba. kibas is a good gang memeber... ohhhhh yes.

Butsecks?  

Heloo Penguin

PhantomTheif Jacob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:47 pm
Let me explain again:

so i can quit before you get there.I dont want to,but i just understand why girls((and some guys)) like that?Lee is not Gay...well....happywise he is,but still the creator did not create lee gay,nor did he want to.I dont know why people think its right when its not!Its totally sick!Why do you like it?Aj=nd dont say "cause its hot" because its not.WAYY not.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:11 pm
Ugh.
There was an incedent like this, please don't start yelling though, everyone has their own opinions neutral  

Heloo Penguin

RPing and Fanfics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff