The Twilight Realm [Twilight Princess]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:00 pm
Yeah, there's the Palace of Twilight and stuff. It's all beautiful what with all the twilightyness. This is the place where the Twili live. There are also all these deku baba twilight monster things and the twilight bats and stuff. So do something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:44 pm
*zant tries to attack the twilight princess in order to become king but gets beat.he wanders over to a cliff and starts screaming but then a shape appears*
shape biggrin o you feel weak. as if your worthless. i can make you strong. i can make you powerful all you have to do is what i say
*the shape mooves violently*
Zant:yes...yes ill do it ill do anything
shape:good but first you need the power of a GOD
*the large shape combines with zant and zant gets up with a red glow in his eyes*  

king gannon

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:02 pm
king gannon
*zant tries to attack the twilight princess in order to become king but gets beat.he wanders over to a cliff and starts screaming but then a shape appears*
shape biggrin o you feel weak. as if your worthless. i can make you strong. i can make you powerful all you have to do is what i say
*the large shape combines with zant and zant gets up with a red glow in his eyes*
Pssst... click here...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:39 pm
Merry-D
king gannon
Pssst... click here...

((thats the way it went in tp so i went with it ok he's not super powerful and isent my charector hes a side charector im just using him becouse my charector doesent appear yet))
*zant walks over to the main hall and stops infront of the twilight princess*
twilight princess: ohh so you can back huh very well i guss we can take where we left of unless you want to plead for your life
*zant looks at the twilight princess and raises his hand emiting a unusual blast from it*
twilight princess:wh...what
*the twilight princess gets blasted back ten feet and zant walks over to her and raises his hand pointing it at her face and emiting a purple mist that encloses around the twilight princess. she starts to chang shape and scream.zant looks down with a evil grin on his face and grabs the twilight princess which is nuthing more then an elf now by the hair and throughs her over a ledge*
zant: LISTEN I AM YOUR NEW KING NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  

king gannon

naruto2100 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

naruto2100

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:50 am
*The little chowawa from the old TB commercials comes throug the portal*
Chow: Oh, this place is so evil...WHAT NO TACO BELL?!!! I have no influence here
*The Dog Leaves and the Gecko enters*
Gecko:'Ello Ai Could save these people tons of money on Car insurance...
What 'bout you mister Zant?
*Zant gives him a blank stare and holds his hand up*
Gecko:What? don't you want to save tons of money?
*Zant incinerates him and Laughs menicingly*
Zant:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Take that commercial franchise  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:56 am
Momoke rolled around the realm "my bologna has a first name it's oscar"  

Professor Hugbox

Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items