Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Hyrule Castle Town + Hyrule Castle [most LoZ games] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:52 pm
Yeeeeaaaaahhhh... so there's a cafe, a medical clinic, a fancy shop, a bar, the tent with that mini game, some dogs and some cats, a fortune-telling place, and a fountain. And there's the castle. There's a LOT of stuff to do here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:24 pm
Twila, riding Dusk, enters the town. She flies low, everyone in her way ducking and dodging the twilight bird. "Hey, there's nothing going on here at all! Well, at least there's something to do..." She got off Dusk, who flew away shortly after, and entered the bar. "So... what do you serve here?"  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:43 pm
haku looks around "[thinking] i sense that presence agin[ends]" haku walks around looking when he sees twila, then has a dream of a sort [dream] hello there "grrrooooowwwwllllll" calm dow there boy sheeshe you know even as a beast you still seam human inside [ends] haku looks to see twila still there "umm hi there who are you?" haku ask twila  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:26 am
*Kandya walks up behind him* Hey are you okay? You seem like your not yourself. *She looks at Twila* Oh hi. Who are you?  

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:40 pm
"huh oh yeah im fine i was just asking her who she was" haku starts to think"[thinking]why did that thing happen when i saw her....unlease she is that presence i senced as i walked away from the farm[ends]"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:54 pm
Oh...oh yeah. So *turning to Twila* who are you?  

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:23 pm
[we will have to keep saying who until she is on so lets just wait for now]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:25 pm
[yeah you've got a point.]  

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:31 pm
*walks out of the bar mumbling to herself* I can't believe they don't have-- Oh... hello. I'm Twila. Now uh... leave me alone... I'm um... busy... I have to go... do the... thing... Oh, look! It's that late? *looks at wrist as if there's a watch there* Heheh um gotta go I'm gonna be late... yeah...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:34 pm
(twilla and others se numorous horses heading toards hyrule castle. at the head was a man with dark skin and round ears such as they have never seen before)(this is before oot right)  

king gannon

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:05 pm
*looks at Haku, then at Twila and back to Haku.* Interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:56 pm
(Well, I was thinking of making it after Twilight Princess (see the Plot Question Mark? thread)) I'm looking for something, actually... but I doubt you would know where it is! Still, just in case, it's about this big *spreads out arms showing the size* and it looks like a regular shard of glass only darker... But you would probably never find it, so I'm going to look for it myself. *pulls out a flute shaped like a bird and plays that hawk song*  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

A Working Class Hero
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:33 pm
*walks to Haku , Twila and Kandya , while holding a kitty* ..... " hi! i'm Hiruma ..... i found a kitty ! "  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:38 pm
*Gets on Dusk* Yeah... you've got a cat... Well, I have to go to the lake to look for that thing I was telling you about-- Oh wait... I don't know how to get there... *gets off Dusk* I'm gonna go buy a map. *Dusk screeches when she starts to walk away* OK, I'll get you something while I'm there, just calm down. *turns to Kandya, Haku, and Hiruma* I'll be right back. *walks over to Malo Mart*  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:59 pm
Okay. Bye Twila. *turns to Hiruma* Hi! Nice kittie!! What's her name? Or his name?  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff