2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:04 am
A Step Back in Life

Chapter One

Kanzeon Bosatsu called, "Go and call the thing you picked up."

The guards did as she said while Konzen, her nepthew entered, "What do you want?"
"Just a little something I want you meet."

"You're always into you're nasty plans. What is it this time?"

"You'll see."

Just then, the guards came back with a child who kept saying things like "Let me go!". The child had long brown hair and golden eyes. At first glance, Konzen knew this child is nothing ordinary. He was a dangerous person because he had those golden eyes and he has shackles on. Konzen also noticed he had a golden power limiter which mean it was made by gods up here in Tenkai.

"Mou! You said you'll feed me if I come with you! So where's the food!?" The strange creature said.

"This is the thing you want me to see?" asked Konzen.

The boy walked up to Konzen and stared at his long blonde hair and touched it, "The sun..." As he said that, part of his hair fell off. "Ah! Really sorry, I didn't mean it!"

Konzen hit him even though he said sorry but Kanzeon Bosatsu stopped it, "Konzen, you're to take care of this kid."

"Why do I have to do something like this?! I'm not a baby sitter!"

"But he likes you. Do you, who is his sun, want to upset him?"

============================================

Chapter Two

Konzen stared at the golden eyed boy, "Geez, when did I became his sun?"

"Nee, what's your name?" asked the boy.

"Konzen and I'm leaving."

"Kozen, just take him with you. I'm sure many interesting things will happen. Tenkai needs many new things or else it'll just be a dull place." Kanzeon Bosatsu said.

"Fine, come with me." Konzen and the boy left.

"Konzen, I'm hungry," the boy complained.

"Go eat yourself then." said Konzen, obviously irritated.

"I can't do that."

"Then don't eat yourself."

"But I'm hungry."

"Then too bad. There's no food."

"Konzen w-"

"Shut up!" Konzen shouted, smacking the boy.

"Why did they put me up here? Why can't I stay at that mountain?" the boy asked even though he knows Konzen won't be able to answer him but he stills believes him because Konzen is his sun.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?! How would I know about something like that! Now get out of the way while I do my work." said Konzen madly.

The boy stayed quiet for a while then wandered out without Konzen's permission.

Chapter Three

"Heh...Tenkai sure is big. Iya, it's huge!" the boy with golden eyes said.

Suddenly, a mysterious guy ran right past the boy and he followed, "Why are you following me?"

"Well, I was surprised to see another guy around my age so..." the boy said hiding behind a huge statue.

"Around your age?" the mysterious guy laughed, "Haa, what is your name? I'm Nataku."

"Name...? I don't have one."

"That's okay." They both sat there, not doing anything.

"So what are we doing here?" the boy asked, lost.

"I drew some extra moustache on a certain someone. Ah, he was one of the gods. And then he got mad and sent guards to chase me and then I met you."

"Extra moustache...?" Both of them laughed.

"I should've taken a picture for you to see. And then post it everywhere in Tenkai!"

"Then that guy will be even more mad...haha"

"That doesn't matter much." Nataku said and finally noticed the boy's golden eyes. I've heard about this before from father. People with golden eyes are said to be chaotic but this guy...is just a simple-minded kid... "So why are you here anyway?"

"Why? Hm...some guys took me here saying they'll feed me... But they didn't! Then this weird tall guy came who looked like the sun. When I touched his hair, it fell and he smacked me. He's one violent person!"

"It fell? Hahaa!!" Nataku laughed then silenced. They heard that...this is bad...

"Nataku-sama! I know you're in here! Come out now! Master is really angry with you this time," the guards said.

"So I got caught eh? Well, see you next time okay?" Nataku said, leaving the boy there, clueless.

A while later, Konzen arrived at where the boy was and hit him again, "Didn't I tell you not to go anywhere without my permission?!"

"But then it was so boring there. You were always looking at those paper and not talking so I just left. Nee, Konzen --" the boy answered.

"That still doesn't mean you can just leave!"

"Konzen, give me a name."

"What?! You don't need a name."

"Give me a name."

"Ja, Puppy."

"I'm not a puppy!!"

"Then Alice."

"I'm not a girl either!! Konzen! Give me a proper name! Nataku got a name and the next time we meet, I want to be able to tell him my name!" the boy whined more and of course, Konzen hit him even more.

"Nataku?" There was a long pause then, "Fine, Go-ku."

"Eh?"

"Your name is Goku."

"Goku. Goku... Goku~! My name from now on is Goku!" the boy danced around until Konzen lost temper and hit him again.

"So my name is Goku now~"

"Aren't you done by now? Saying your name so many times." As Konzen said that, they moved back to the house.

Chapter Four

"Konzen is it?" A tall guy with glasses walked in.

"Hai, what is it?"" Konzen replied.

"I'm Field Marshall, Tenpou. Just came by to say hi. That's all."

Suddenly, the boy that Konzen named as Goku popped out, "My name is Goku, what is yours?"

Surprised, Tenpou replied, "Goku, I'm Tenpou. But please call me Ten-chan."

"Ten-chan~~!"

"Heh. I didn't know you like kids," Konzen replied, fliping throught the papers.

"I didn't think you would consider taking in a kid since you always live by yourself."

"Urusai, I dn't need to be told by the bookworm."

"That's very mean of you. By the way, where is Goku?" Tenpou asked, no sight of Goku anywhere.

"How would I know, I'm not his babysitter."
"Mou...Ten-chan and Konzen always talk ahead without me. That's not f--" Goku said, bumping into someone.

"Watch where you're going kid," the guy said. He had short black hair and always carried sake with him.

"Sorry." he said walking.

But the guy grabbed on to him and said, "Where do you think you're going kid? What's your name? I'm Kenren."

"Ahaha~ My name is Goku! Konzen named me~!"

"Ha, why are you so happy telling people your name? Wait, Konzen...?"

Suddenly, the dragon god, Gojun appeared and Kenren immediately turned away, "Kenren, aren't you going to greet your superiors?"

Kenren turned, said hi and walked away. Just then, guards came searching for Goku because he had stole food from them, "Kenren taijou, may we have that kid?"

"No, because he's with me," he replied.

"But he stole our food so..."

"But he's my son, so you can't take him."

"Son?"

"My secret son~" The guards left when Kenren said this and they walked to the garden.

When they've settled down, Kenren tried to lift Goku but he was too heavy. Then he saw his shackles; five of them, one on his neck, two on his hands and legs, "Oi, don't you feel uncomfortable with these shackles? Isn't it heavy?"

"Yes, it is bothersome but I can still move."

What? Each of those is like 20Kg. How can he still move easily like that? Wait, he has golden eyes...

"So, wo named you again?" Kenren asked, wondering why someone like him is here in Tenkai.

"Konzen named me, at first he wouldn't then when I told him I met Nataku, he gave me this name."

"Nataku?" Could it be...that guy?

"Hn, Nataku, he's about my age Next time we meet, I must tell him my name!"

"Baka, Nataku isn't always free."

"Heh? ...Then I'll help him with his work~!"

"A kid like you can't do much..."

"Hm...Ah Konzen~!" Goku said, running towards Konzen.

"Baka! Where did you go?" Konzen shouted and saw Kenren.

"I met with Ken-ni-chan and talked for a while then you came~!"

"Stop acting all happy!"

"Konzen is it? You have to take good care of Goku you know~?" Kenren cheered.

"That is none of your business, Kenren."

"Ara? It's Kenren. So you've met Goku," Tenpou appeared.

"Yea, well, now that the owner appeared, I suppose we should head back Tenpou," Kenren said, walking back to his house.

The two of them left Goku and Konzen and they, too, went home.

"Next time you do this, you'll regret it. That is, if you still can 'regret'," Konzen warned.

"Sorry, but then you and Ten-chan was doing these 'adult talks' so I left," Goku tired to make up an excuse.

"Lying is not good for you, baka."

Chapter Five

The next morning, Goku woke up really early saying, "Konzen! Konzen! What are those people doing there?"

Still half asleep, Konzen said, "What people? Just go back to sleep baka!"

"But then those people looks like they're having fun!"

"...Oh righ, it's the Emperor Jade's birthday or something so they're celebrating it." He said getting up.

"Oooo, I want to go too!!! Nee, Konzen can I go??!!"

"No."

"Why not?"

"It's not something for little kids."

"But I really want to go~~" Goku said, 'wagging his tail'.

Konzen stared at him and said, "Fine but you better not get away from me."

When they got there, Goku immediately ran off but Konzen grabbed on to him, "Didn't I tell you not to wander away?"

But of course, through all these people, Goku had gotten separated from Konzen. There he heard people bad-mouthing Konzen and Goku stood up against them.

"How dare you talk bad stuff about Konzen!" Goku said.

The group of people surrounded Goku and as they were about to hit him, Kenren appeared, "It's no good bullying little kids."

"Ken-ni-chan! How are you?" Goku cheered.

"Yea I'm fine but why are you here...?" he said while knocking out those guys.

"I got separated from Konzen."

"Heh...He'd actually come here..."

"Ara? Kenren and Goku..." Tenpou said, walking into the crowd.

"Ten-chan! You came too!" Goku said.

The people closed in on them and they started fighting, this had caused the JadeEmperor to notice it and Nataku saw that it was Goku.

"Ah it's him!" Nataku said.

"Nataku, don't turn out to be like those people down there. Expecially that kid," his dad Ritouten said.

"Okay." Nataku looked away.

Back to where Goku was, they continued fighting, ignoring the Jade Emperor - no one really cares about him anyway. Sitting aside from the crowd, was Kanzeon Bosatsu.

"Heh. It's that kid. This is going to be interesting," she said.

Suddenly, Konzen jumped into the middle and stopped the fight, "Stop this right now! And you, didn't I tell you not to run off from me?! Follow me!"

They followed Konzen and left the festival. After a while, Konzen shouted, "Why are you following me?!!"

"Well I live with you, Konzen," Goku answered.

"Not you, those two."

"You told us to follow," Kenren said.

"..."

"Is there a problem with this?" Tenpou asked.

"Yes, because you're bothering me. Goku is enough, I don't need you two with me."

"Too late, we're going to follow you. We're bored afterall," Kenren said, walking in front of Konzen. "Plus, we were the ones who stopped those thugs from bad mouthing you." He put his hand on Konzen's shoulder.

"...Well, you're annoying me now." Konzen said, blushing Kenren's hand off.

"That's no good Konzen, you have to at least thank Ken-ni-chan and Ten-chan," Goku said. "Besides, they saved me too."

"No one cares about you baka."

"Konzen!!"
"Nataku, the Jade Emperor had ordered you to go and kill Gyumaou. I'm sure you can do this yourself but just in case, I'll have troops on your command," Ritouten said.

"Hai, father, I will succeed in killing the evil demon, Gyumaou," Nataku said and left the room.

I hate this. I'm sure father isn't going to send troops to help me, more like standing there doing nothing. Afterall, I'm just is killing machine, a puppet to get him famous. I can't be like normal people. My body will always remain the same. Nataku thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:06 am
reserved
as you can see, it's about saiyuki gaiden~  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:07 am
reserved
short chapters but I'll write long~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:08 am
reserved
if I have more than enough, i'll delete extras~  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:09 am
reserved
comments?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:11 am
last reserved, i type right on the spot so i have no idea how much space i'll need.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:27 am
wow. im slightly clueless as to whats going on sweatdrop but wow. you have to write more chapters lol. its kwl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:06 pm
thanks~ it's of saiyuki gaiden  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:35 pm
[Hatsuki]
thanks~ it's of saiyuki gaiden

lol. i still dont know what that is *im still such a n00b* sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:36 pm
*sits down calmly and waits for chapter three*  

pwn_4thewyn

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:49 pm
lol, i'm working on it...saiyuki gaiden is about sanzo, hakkai, gojyo in their past life and goku just born.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:12 am
must post more whee whee domokun domokun  

pwn_4thewyn

stars=wish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:49 pm
anything I can help with?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:16 pm
not right now but thanks for offering~
when i need help i'll ask you kk?  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points