Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i need help, i've relasped... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoversRequiem

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:01 pm

i was sitting in my room listening to my ipod when "I'm a Fake" by The Used came on...i happened to have my purse with my "blade" in it and without even thinking, grabbed the bag, got it out and made one cut. When i came back to my senses...i tried to stop, but just couldn't. Now, two days later, i've done it twice....and made it deeper the second time. Little advice on relapsing...?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:37 pm

it's going to require a little self control...but just stop...it's as simple as you want it to be really...i've done that too..it takes self control...just beleive me when i say....it's as simple as you want it to be.

BeckytheGoat

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:19 am

Lawl The Used made you want to cut.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:18 am

bassmule
LoL. XDD. im amused now. thats kinda sad. i know music is powerful....but damn....

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

LoversRequiem

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:10 pm

Quote:

Quote:
LoL. XDD. im amused now. thats kinda sad. i know music is powerful....but damn....

Have you even heard the ******** song that i'm talking about? If your not gonna help, then back the ******** off.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:49 pm

It's okay. It's gonna happen sometime. That's a wicked addiction - one that I'm still fighting with(I've done it since fifth grade. Messed up. I know.)-You just really have to do something to take your mind off of it. If you can/want to, throw out all of the stuff that you use to cut. Then, by the time you find something somewhat sharp, you'll probably lose interest. If you ever need help or want to talk, you can always pm me. Good luck!

Corpse_Bride_131

Oober.pink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:45 pm

maybe changing your signature is a first.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:57 pm

Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:

Quote:

Have you even heard the ******** song that i'm talking about? If your not gonna help, then back the ******** off.

I'm afraid I will have to agree. Picking fun in the LI forum is frowned upon kids.

Gambino Statue

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:55 pm

-the.kid.kicked.out-
it's going to require a little self control...but just stop...it's as simple as you want it to be really...i've done that too..it takes self control...just beleive me when i say....it's as simple as you want it to be.

Like said, with any addiction it requires self control and you have to remember why you are stopping.Hopefully its a good enough reason neutral
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:45 am

xLIZA
Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:

Quote:

I'm afraid I will have to agree. Picking fun in the LI forum is frowned upon kids.

I don't mind.

xdownwithxtheshipx

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:12 am

bassmule
xLIZA
Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:

Quote:

I don't mind.

I know you don't.
I just feel I'm required to warn you.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:06 pm

Quote:
I don't mind.

what is your fricking problem?!

LoversRequiem

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:33 pm

yes i have heard the song. dont assume i havent. my friend was OBSESSED with them. they're not that great. im hopin their new CD doesnt suck too much. so when they overplay it i dont have ta punch a baby
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:07 pm

Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:
I don't mind.

I feel people who complain about problems that are utterly ridiculous should be known they're ridiculous.

xdownwithxtheshipx

XxSonnyxMoorexX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:26 pm

bassmule
Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:
I don't mind.

I feel people who complain about problems that are utterly ridiculous should be known they're ridiculous.
its true.lol.
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces