Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
do u think in need help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-The Drug-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:06 pm
i've had knives thrown at me.i've been beat by my parents.i've been thrown through walls.i've been having these problems since i was 9 yrs old.oh and my parents r always drunk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:15 pm
that does suck...and no one deserves it..so i hope things get only better for you. :]  

BeckytheGoat

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:40 pm
Luvr_at_first_sight
i've had knives thrown at me.i've been beat by my parents.i've been thrown through walls.i've been having these problems since i was 9 yrs old.oh and my parents r always drunk.
i think if you dont like it tell someone that can help you, thats not good at all...how old r u?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:37 am
emoness_randomness
Luvr_at_first_sight
i think if you dont like it tell someone that can help you, thats not good at all...how old r u?
gonna be 15 in like 8 months.  

-The Drug-

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:53 pm
I know it's hard to go through, and I know it's going to be hard to tell someone, but you have to. You can't keep going through that. Abuse drives you to do stupid things. Things that can hurt you really bad now, and will ruin the rest of your life, or that can become really addictive and lead to really awful s**t. Don't let yourself be in that situation. If you ever need help, some to to talk to, or someone to vent to, you can always pm me. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:07 am
Luvr_at_first_sight
emoness_randomness
Luvr_at_first_sight
gonna be 15 in like 8 months.
that not good, i reccon you should concider telling someone who can help, even start going to family councilling  

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PinkSpider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:13 am
Definately speak to someone about it. Someone who can seriously help you out. If not, then we're all here to help you ^_^
xoxo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:19 pm
thanx guys.  

-The Drug-

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out