Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Post Office (The RP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:46 pm
Locale Name:Byako Post Office

Classification: City Service
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:City Hall

Description: A moderately sized building where all of Byakos mail service goes through. Is presently overfilled with mail that has been around for some time. Has no postmaster but there are a number of mailmen who make it their duty to walk in, grab a pile of the unsorted mail and try to deliver it to parts unknown within the city.

((Needs more description, anyone have a suggestion?))

(Past description) The Byako Post Office... Long ago it was a thriving part of Byako City, daily recieving and forwarding billions upon billions of letters. Now it is just a rundown building in a piece of land outside Byako's wall... Still recieving billions of billions of letters a day... And no one to send them onward...

Past Events: Long ago a number o f years back the postal service was attacked by a clan of dog people that did not last very long. However since then the Byako postal service has had trouble getting new hires and even worse luck getting people to accept responsibility for it.
*Desta entered place on accident and used her flyin fortress's power to shift it out of the decayed district region
*Scary ghost thingy pops up and warns Desta of some coming evil thingamajigger
*Desta leaves and soon Hunter clan starunes arrive to attempt sorting the impossible mail
*Record m ails ventabre some love letters
*More mail piles in leaving the starunes cut off from any escape routes

Current Events: City Hall construction peoples swarm and make the building look cool and shiny  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:42 am
Desta had fallen through a portal of her own making which had closed into a space devoid of life, still drunk she had fallen asleep. The next day she awoke with a major migraine. "Ugh..." she tried getting up, but the pain was inexcorable. Eventually after a few hours she did arise and finely got a bearing of where she was... Lost and outside of Byako's walls in Tirath-Byako, The Forgotten Areas...

"HELLO!!!" she screamed trying to use her HatTop Computer to pinpoint her location but nothing came of it. She began rummaging through the mess of papers that half filled the room when a rather large creaking sound reached her ears. "Oh Crap..." The floor gave way and she was buried beneath a mountain of letters.

Moments later deep under the mountain of letters, words began forming themselves as images in front of her eyes. She could see through to the actual written word, but it was still amazing. "These letters want to be read..." She started climbing her way out of the letter mountain and found a door. She opened it and her along with the mountain of letters gushed out into a very large room that had been empty of letters. "This must be the Byako Post Office." she said and a distant rumble was heard. Byako itself had heard her and knew that the post office was no longer forgotten. The building shook and before long it stopped... Now within Byako's Walls...  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:42 pm
A taoist priest appears out of nowhere

Hello Desta...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:24 pm
"EEK!" Desta screamed tripping over herself as he tao priest appeared. "Who are you?"  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:27 pm
I don't know...There is great evil sturring and coming...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:23 pm
Desta dusted herself off as she got up, "Really now, Tell me something I didn't know..."  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:54 pm
He Hands her a yellow-ish strip of paper with strange writing, written in chicken blood

He's in your hire, and you are the only one who can stop him, though he's been marked at birth... some choose thier destiny, others have it layed out for them, and then there are those who were screwed from the moment they were created... then there are some who give them a chance. You, Desta, are his chance... you know who he is... save Him or should I say THEM.

starts to walk away

Oh, Beware the Crow... and good pie by the way.

Pulling out a piece and snacking on it

Any questions?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:03 am
Using a form of elementary telepathy Desta retrieved the meaning from the cryptic message and nodded, "Yes, I think I know who it is... Just what could Crow mean..." she said outloud then to the priest, "Farewell, My Ride is here. ARIA!" Desta disappeared in a halo of light.
[To Aria]  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:12 am
Good luck... for all of us...

And dissapears without a trace save the paper in Desta's hand and the memory in Desta's head.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:19 pm
The Starunes shuffled in through the front door looking in amazement and happiness at the great pile of paper that had been building up around the place for centuries. "I will clean up the upper floors." Called a darker starune. "Sounds good I will clean up the vault." Said another. Each of the twelve Starunes began climbing through the letters using thier powerful Word Runes to soak up severely outdated letters (those a couple decades old,) and sorting the rest into large piles in the main room.  

deathstar175

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:32 pm
an interesting violet envelope addressed from the jarians headquarters from Record to Ventabre at the kanareshii building was among the piles  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:08 pm
A strong wind blew through the post office and the letter from Record flew out through the air on its journey  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:32 pm
there was an avalachnche as more mail flooded into the post office  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items