Reply Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester
Dean's Phone Number Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

celestial_aurora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:49 pm
I'm just curious. Has anyone else called Dean's cell phone number? In Phantom Traveler, when Dean and Sam call their dad, in his voice mail it said to call Dean at (866) 907-3235. That's an actual number that the people on the show set up and when you call it, you hear a voice mail greeting by Jensen Ackles as Dean.

I tried calling the number a while ago and there wasn't even a ring tone. So I'm not sure if they deleted the number already or I'm just doing something wrong. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:52 pm
never tried it.
but it's real. I was watching an interview with Kripke and the other creators, as wellas dean'n sam...

and apparently people call it all the time and say stupid things like "Dean, Sam there's a ghost in my attic, come quick" and Kripke thinks it's the funniest thing ever...but...they never mentioned deleting it...
I think i know someone who's called it...*frowns* but...I think it worked. I'm not sure. I didn't, soo...I cna't help you.  

DeanWinchester

Cannibal Popcorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:46 pm
i haven't but i should....*thinks about it*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:54 pm
I watched that interview too! XD I thought it was funny. I should try calling... maybe.  

xXSilent EclipseXx

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:45 pm
Yah.. I think it was working at first and you got a message from Dean.. but they took it down not long after.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:28 am
I heard it actually worked...but it's been a while since that episode first aired, so it's proably gone by now.  

Crow Skywalker

celestial_aurora

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:38 am
Awww! Darn! And I was looking forward to hearing that message too. lol I felt so stupid when I dialed the number. sweatdrop My cell phone does this thing sometimes where it connects but you hear the person on the other side like 10 seconds later. So I'm all thinking that it was happening again, so I started saying, "Hello? Dean? Can you hear me?" xd *sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:19 pm
XD

I wanted to hear it... crying When I first saw that episode I never really paid attention to the number. I would have never thought that it would be a real number!  

xXSilent EclipseXx

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

celestial_aurora

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:43 pm
Shell78
XD

I wanted to hear it... crying When I first saw that episode I never really paid attention to the number. I would have never thought that it would be a real number!

Yeah! Me too! crying Okay, the next time there's a phone number on Supernatural that isn't a 555 number, I am so dialing it! 3nodding lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:40 pm
Hahaha! Yah.. but it'd be extreeeeeeme long distance for me... So I didn't bother..  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

PhoebeMarie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:51 am
its an easter egg...hidden mesage..for like...a month or so after an episode air where they say the phone number if you call you get a message..any time other that that you dont...they sa the number lik ein phantom travellor john said " call my son dean he can help ...-...-...." and if you called almost imediatly then you got it... then in another episode...i think "somthing wicked" or sometime around there they said the number..and you got a message from dean saying " if your calli ng about 11283..i think...leav your coardenents and he left an email in simon said the "sam" wrote down his number...they take it down and put it back up at random times if they havnt said it recently you wont get thru  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:21 am
Waaaa good to know... I dont usually bother with phone number things.. but maybe I'll try next time if I catch it onscreen...  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Tsuberries

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:52 pm
I just tried calling and it didn't work, lol.
emo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:14 am
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I didn't know this crying but I didn't really see the number but if they do it again I try it?.  

RiverTam101

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:51 am
Huh! I tried calling it... When I was in the States... just before I headed home.. lol... But it wasn't up at that point... (late November/Early December) I didn't wanna call it from here (Australia) cos of the cost... But now... If they have it up when it's been mentioned... Well..... I'll just have to call it anyways! *hehe*  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff