Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Bands That Are Too Good For You. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lori gee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:35 pm
check them out, they'll blow your minds completely.

Abigail Williams
And The Hero Fails
Arsonists Get All The Girls
Cattle Decapitation
Conducting From The Grave
Converge
Dance Club Massacre
Dr. Acula
Elysia
Every Time I Die
From A Second Story Window
Gwen Stacy
Hacksaw To The Throat
HeavyHeavyLowLow
I Hate Sally
Impending Doom
Job For A Cowboy
Johnny Truant
Killwhitneydead
MyChildren MyBride
The Number 12 Looks Like You
O' Captian! My Captian!
Preschool Tea Party Massacre
See You Next Tuesday
Sky Eats Airplane
So Help Me God
Stick To Your Guns
The Taste Of Blood
Through The Eyes Of The Dead
Waking The Cadaver
War From A Harlots Mouth
With Blood Comes Cleansing
Zombies Ate My Neighbours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:07 am
HAI GIEZ WANA LISEN TU DA SAYM BAND UNLY TEY RNT DA SAYM BAYND CUZ DEY HAV DIFRNT NAYMS?

Seriously though all those bands are ripping off Converge in one way or another.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Xyloid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:03 pm
bassmule
HAI GIEZ WANA LISEN TU DA SAYM BAND UNLY TEY RNT DA SAYM BAYND CUZ DEY HAV DIFRNT NAYMS?

Seriously though all those bands are ripping off Converge in one way or another.

True statement. Converge is literally the only original band on that list. All the other ones are lame imitations trying to remake Jane Doe over and over.

I will, however, say that I do listen to some of the other bands. Cattle Decapitation and O Captain are some of the better on the list.

Dr. Acula is completely lame. HEY GUYZZZZ, I'MA TAKE MY NAME FROM SCRUBS AND DO HARDCORE MUSIC, LOLOLOL. rolleyes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:38 pm
HAI GIEZ LEZ TAYK OAR NAYM FRUM A VIDO GAYM N0 1 PLAID ON SNES DATS CUL AZ A CUKUMBR  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Xyloid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:43 pm
I had such a hard time reading that Matt.

GOOD JAWB MAN.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:18 am
|@X/|z +@|||<$ 3`/|/| $0 6|_|[)

Try reading that b***h.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

17seconds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:11 pm
To be fair, they have to take their name from somewhere, and every day theres more band names gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:08 am
Its really not that hard to make up band names. Scenesters are too busy trying to think up the most hxcore name possible they have to find book or movie references and add a bunch of x's so people take notice.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:53 pm
bassmule
Its really not that hard to make up band names. Scenesters are too busy trying to think up the most hxcore name possible they have to find book or movie references and add a bunch of x's so people take notice.
Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:05 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
Lol

I'm pretty sure he was making fun of scenesters like you with the x's in your super hardcore name.

Xyloid

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:12 pm
Xyloid
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
Its really not that hard to make up band names. Scenesters are too busy trying to think up the most hxcore name possible they have to find book or movie references and add a bunch of x's so redheads from ohio take notice.
Lol

I'm pretty sure he was making fun of scenesters like you with the x's in your super hardcore name.

I'm just making fun of everyone in general. See I just made fun of you to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:04 pm
bassmule
Xyloid
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
Its really not that hard to make up band names. Scenesters are too busy trying to think up the most hxcore name possible they have to find book or movie references and add a bunch of x's so redheads from ohio take notice.
Lol

I'm just making fun of everyone in general. See I just made fun of you to.
okay. i dont care if he makes fun of me. its not a bigdeal. smile call me a scenster all you want cuz i could care less. smile  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:07 pm
Xyloid
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
Lol

oh and my names not hardcore. ive never suggested that it was. smile my friend came up with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:08 pm
Xyloid
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
Lol

Heyheyheyhey hold up.
The scenes fun.
Its not as fun as most say but its mostly a place for kids who dont belong, runways, and social ingrates.  

DaisukeOrDark

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:28 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
Lol

Heyheyheyhey hold up.
The scenes fun.
Its not as fun as most say but its mostly a place for kids who dont belong, runways, and social ingrates.

lol You keep telling yourself that.  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces