Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
What AC items have been released through Wifi?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDude24680

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:52 am
I haven't been playing AC:WW very much lately. A while ago I bought a Pikmin from a hacker, has this item been released through Wifi yet? Or is it still just a hack? Does anyone have a list of all the items release through Wifi?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:40 am
i don't have all, but I remember the Star Fox model, the Triforce, I think a Mario Coin, and some Wii sports stuff.

if anything, i'd check Gamefaqs to see if they have a list of all the wifi items.  

Shin Oni

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:55 pm
Never forget the master sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:54 am
Nintendo just released 20,000 bells over Wi-fi, supposedly to commemorate the Clubhouse Gaming hub being released.  

QuestionableMeatProducts

Roy_Ireland

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:46 pm
Yamato1
Nintendo just released 20,000 bells over Wi-fi, supposedly to commemorate the Clubhouse Gaming hub being released.

lol, my friend got that. He played for the first time in months the other day, and he got 20K. And i was slike, shut up, wi-fi boy (i'm still looking for my wep key)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:38 pm
Roy_Ireland
Yamato1

lol, my friend got that. He played for the first time in months the other day, and he got 20K. And i was slike, shut up, wi-fi boy (i'm still looking for my wep key)

why you find 20k big?

well the master sword and triforce isn't a wifi unlocked but i think they send you one but you can buy it off nooks too  

Card388

Kiba_Inu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:28 pm
What do you guys mean? WEP key? and such? Is it where you can connect your DS up with your Wii?  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games