Yes?
  No....
  mmmmmmaybe.....
  O_O ^^kk
View Results

Velika Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:08 am
biggrin
Welcome to the Organization..I want to start with an Rp...You can have an OC if you want....post here for Characters..Me....Im Demyx

Demyx
Apperance:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:07 pm
Well, since no one has claimed Axel, I guess I will (if that's okay with you). *relaxes on a couch* So it's just me and you Number IX

Axel_Blaze

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:09 pm
i guess ill be mar *sits down next to him in an angry mood* ...................  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:18 pm
Axel stares at Marluxia before sliding away from him. He then tries to ignore number XI.

Axel_Blaze

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:34 pm
Axel_Blaze
Axel stares at Marluxia before sliding away from him. He then tries to ignore number XI.
(( scream stop using the numbers its freaking annoying)) *just glances up for a second* .............  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:40 pm
hydra4
Axel_Blaze
(( scream stop using the numbers its freaking annoying)) *just glances up for a second* .............

((Dude, I'm not using chat language when RolePlaying and the numbers are just one of the ways I can describe the characters. You don't need to flip out over it.))

Axel_Blaze

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:56 pm
Axel_Blaze
hydra4
Axel_Blaze

((Dude, I'm not using chat language when RolePlaying and the numbers are just one of the ways I can describe the characters. You don't need to flip out over it.))
((what ever its just i hate when my friends do it to))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:05 pm
hydra4
Axel_Blaze
hydra4
Axel_Blaze

((what ever its just i hate when my friends do it to))

((*sigh* Alright, I'll try to refrain from doing it too much, but I will call them by their numbers every now and then))

Axel_Blaze

Zexion VI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:54 pm
hmmm well I guess I'll take Zexion * watches Axel and Mar*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:11 am
l'll b roxas then *lies down looking at the sky  

Azn..Blood

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:03 pm
*gets up and goes out where they cant see him*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:33 am
*shines my 2 key blades in the air smiling*  

Azn..Blood

Axel_Blaze

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:31 pm
*watches everyone boredly*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:35 pm
whahahahahahahahahahahah *runs bye with axles weapons*  

hydra4

Axel_Blaze

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:03 pm
*stares at Marluxia*..... *snaps, making his weapons disappear* Marly, find something else to entertain yourself with.

Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff