Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Another topic about a hurtful relationship...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~WickedGame365~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:56 pm
Well...Okay. I was going out with this guy, and he was tall, cute, and sweet. Everything I wanted. A few months went by, and he started to hit me. I let it slide. More months passed, and he started using me like some sort of sadistic sex toy. After a year, he cheated on me. I dumped him, but I still feel feelings for him...What to do?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:40 pm
~WickedGame365~
Well...Okay. I was going out with this guy, and he was tall, cute, and sweet. Everything I wanted. A few months went by, and he started to hit me. I let it slide. More months passed, and he started using me like some sort of sadistic sex toy. After a year, he cheated on me. I dumped him, but I still feel feelings for him...What to do?
well if i was you i would try to ignore it as much as it hurts you...HE USED YOU...not trying to be mean...<3  

[[insane]]--butterfly--

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:40 pm
i agree.

i think you did the right thing?I mean he cheated on you...Doesnt he even feel bad and hurt after you dumped him?It really hurts but he deserves that.Sometimes,you must really know when to quit on someone.
Don't worry.You'll forget..someday..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:27 am
I'd say, go back and beat him with razor wire, across the a**. Then rip his balls off and feed them to him.
That's what I would do if anyone every tried to hit me, baby.
Note: This could get you arrested. But isn't the idea fun?  

Zhiege

~WickedGame365~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:21 am
Zhiege
I'd say, go back and beat him with razor wire, across the a**. Then rip his balls off and feed them to him.
That's what I would do if anyone every tried to hit me, baby.
Note: This could get you arrested. But isn't the idea fun?

Actually, yes it does sound VERY fun. And he got this chick knocked up. Hope the kid's mental and grows up to kill his parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:02 pm
You could... just a possibility, but could start going out with someone else, watch him get really jealous, then when he asks for you back, tell him no. Also if the sex was non consensual, along with the beatings, why didn't you phone the police, given he'd get put away for at least 10 years, I'm more worried about this kid he's having if he beat you.  

Rellik San
Captain

~RachieRaccoon~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:05 pm
~WickedGame365~

Feelings towards someone who hurt you can't be helped. Usually they pass with time. Just try to remember that you're better off with out him.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games