It's war.
  She's going down.
View Results

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:20 pm
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

My sister keeps stealing my clothes. Not a big deal normally, as long as she leaves the stuff I wear normally, and doesn't touch my band stuff. But she's gotten worse lately. She's taken clothes that I haven't even gotten the chance to wear yet, including a really cute pair of pajama pants that I love. She has in her posession even several pieces of my underwear. Big no no.

It's gotten out of hand. I don't mind when she asks. But she hasn't asked in months.

SO...

I just pulled half of her clothes out of her room and hid them in various locations throughout our house.

...Open your wings, evil angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:01 pm
War eh? sound interesting. you are in the right she has no right to take your stuff without asking.  

Red_knightm

black_knightj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:23 pm
I say take the other half and put them on the roof.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:14 am
You had every right to do what you did 3nodding ... if I were in your shoes, I would've donw worse, but whee

black_knightj
I say take the other half and put them on the roof.
I really like that idea! twisted pirate

---As a side note... make sure you get your clothes back, or go one better and take them all back, and make a mess of her room at the same time! twisted  

froggerbabie

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:25 am
Steal all your clothes back, and keep your bedroom locked xp

I guess there are some benefits of having brothers instead of sisters...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:21 pm
Light of Nuitari
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

My sister keeps stealing my clothes. Not a big deal normally, as long as she leaves the stuff I wear normally, and doesn't touch my band stuff. But she's gotten worse lately. She's taken clothes that I haven't even gotten the chance to wear yet, including a really cute pair of pajama pants that I love. She has in her posession even several pieces of my underwear. Big no no.

It's gotten out of hand. I don't mind when she asks. But she hasn't asked in months.

SO...

I just pulled half of her clothes out of her room and hid them in various locations throughout our house.

...Open your wings, evil angel

lol....that is kinda funny. I never did that to my older sister.....but she used to steal my hair scrunchies and then lied....even when i caught her red handed.  

Umi Celes

boconnotto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:59 am
My roommates and I share our clothing freely-- by which I mean they ask, I lend. I ask, they lend. We all kind of share so easily since it was Saffy's cousin who donated about 50% of each of our wardrobes. Haha. Yay for hand-me-downs from brand label wearing chicks!

Nothing in these bags could be more than a couple years old and a lot of skirts and jeans and such still had price tags on them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:19 pm
Haha, nice.  

Habicht

Spazzmanian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:56 am
xd little siblings can certainly confuzle ya!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:22 pm
Oh man, I would have done the same thing. Not only that, but put a note with the hardest one to find that says 'should have asked!'  

Phoenixwildfire

Miko-chan the NekoZuki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:52 pm
rofl

Supreme. Would have done the same thing, and I'd have stolen some of her underwear as well, see how she likes missing under garments Oo Hiding things about the house sound like so much fun, I almost wish I had a sister!

Actually I've always wanted a sister...
gonk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:58 pm
Hahah. I went through the same exact thing with my older sister. She would always steal my clothes, so then I'd take hers. It became this never ending war. She finally moved out and my wardrobe is safe and sound. cool  

+Trixi saur+

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff