Reply The Tekken Force
Serious question for all Jin fans... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiroshima Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:35 pm
Which do you prefer? The original(3 and 4), or current version? I really liked using Jin, especially teamed up with Hwoarang in TTT, and I think it's great that they incorporated a new style into the game... but I can't help but think I enjoyed using the original more.

Thoughts? Opinions?

At least they finally gave his dad some new moves...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:37 am
I prefer the newer version of Jin, at least he has original and cool moves. smile  

Pooky Girl

Icege

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:13 am
Though I don't play Jin primarily, I like the current incarnation. A lot. It's very solid and where Jin should be. In TTT, he was the best character in the game. He required solid execution, but he was still top. In T4 he was easy God mode. I really liked the new style he had, since we already had Kazuya and Heihachi with the Mishima style (though they're quite different in their own rights), but it wasn't necessary.

The DR Jin I like. I preferred his T4 style, but it was too dominant. I think he's right where he needs to be, game play wise. Those wanting his old and busted TTT incarnation can play Devil Jin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:11 pm
Icege
Those wanting his old and busted TTT incarnation can play Devil Jin.
Especially since they're both top tier characters.  

MoonSoo
Crew

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:53 am
I prefer the new style, actually I really started to play Jin as my number one character after his moves changed, didn't like Mishima Ryu as much, although it's goot to have Devil jin there when I feel like using Mishima Ryu 3nodding Good move from namco, give the old Jin fans a change to play with the moves they prefered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:12 pm
jins my most favorite character... I like the new style better. hes alittle slower but he hits alot harder than before on the last ones (tekken tag and lower).  

tekken fan

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:34 am
Well... I really didn´t like Jin in T3, but now I use him sometimes since his moves are lot better now.. I like the fact that Jin is pretty easy to use ((in my opinion)) nowadays..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:57 pm
T3 Jin was my favorite in looks and in play. I liked his personality more as well as the story that was going for him.  

Action Bawstard

Kradvity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:57 am
I prefer old Jin. New one seems to be harder to win against when playing Xiaoyu. <___>  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:19 pm
The new Jin. I like his style it reminds me of my kenpo karate style..  

Jesus_Christ_Its_A_Lion

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:37 am
YunaChou
T3 Jin was my favorite in looks and in play. I liked his personality more as well as the story that was going for him.
How did his story and personality change then?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:48 am
Tekkensennin
YunaChou

Jin became ANGSTY. He kicked a** in T3. I wish he'd get back all the confidence he had back then.  

Kradvity

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:33 am
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
YunaChou

Jin became ANGSTY. He kicked a** in T3. I wish he'd get back all the confidence he had back then.
Hmm... let's see... he had no lines, no nothing in T3... how can people say what he was like as a person? o.O

Think about it, if your mom got killed, if the only person you could trust betrayed you, and if you had this thing eating you from inside you, would you be happy? I'm surprised Jin's still alive... meaning he hasn't finished himself off...

He's quiet, but when you push him too far, bad stuff happens.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:37 am
Tekkensennin
Hmm... let's see... he had no lines, no nothing in T3... how can people say what he was like as a person? o.O

I preferred him that way. His line are stupid, at least in T5. Seriously. Think about that one where he looks behind him and says: "He's waiting fo me..." or something. That's a fat cliché.

Tekkensennin
Think about it, if your mom got killed, if the only person you could trust betrayed you, and if you had this thing eating you from inside you, would you be happy? I'm surprised Jin's still alive... meaning he hasn't finished himself off...

Mom thing happened before T3. And I dislike this Devil thing in general. I knew that at some point Jin would become a typical angsty, silent animeboy, who has had a though past. I very much dislike that.

Then again... Maybe there's nothing wrong with the angstiness. Maybe it's his lines. I just don't like his lines.

Hm. I have lots of things to say, but it would take five years to write it ******** obsessed.  

Kradvity

Half Man-half otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:03 pm
I like both 4 and current Jin. His speed was upgraded personally to me. Plus his costumes are very cool! My fav is the sweat suit! when ever i play wit him, if someone knocks my hood off, they are done for! Thats a proven factfor me!  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff