Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
does anyone no if sailormon ever turn evil? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DizzytheMule

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:06 pm
hi does anyone no tat sailormoon turn evil?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:40 pm
Sailor ~ Neptune
hi does anyone no tat sailormoon turn evil?

You mean the episode with a fake sailor moon? Other than that I can't recall her ever turning evil...  

audioboxerette

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:26 pm
hm...no...i dont think Usagi could be evil if she tried.

i think there was one in PGSM where Kunzite turned Sailor Moon evil, but the rest of the senshi saved her before she actually DID anything evil.

the only people that turned evil are: Mamoru, Chibiusa, Mercury (PGSM), and the inner+outer senshi by Galaxia(manga) and Uranus and Neptune PRETENDED to be evil....

basically every one has turned evil EXCEPT Sailor Moon...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:26 am
Nah, she doesn't turn evil. It would be cool if she did, though. Kinda like in that one fic I wrote...  

Crow Skywalker

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:04 pm
kawaiibunny3

i think there was one in PGSM where Kunzite turned Sailor Moon evil, but the rest of the senshi saved her before she actually DID anything evil.

the only people that turned evil are: Mamoru, Chibiusa, Mercury (PGSM), and the inner+outer senshi by Galaxia(manga) and Uranus and Neptune PRETENDED to be evil....

Don't forget when Mistress 9 was in Hotaru's body. She did become evil when Mistress 9 took over and tried to kill Hotaru within their body.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:54 am
Solar Kitty-chan
kawaiibunny3

Don't forget when Mistress 9 was in Hotaru's body. She did become evil when Mistress 9 took over and tried to kill Hotaru within their body.

i dont really count that. Because it's not like Hotaru herself was evil, someone ELSE invaded her and acted evil THROUGH Hotaru.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kiiska

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:16 pm
Mmmm.....yeah. I remember once...I think it was zoicite....he dressed up as Sailor Moon and tried to kill Tuxedo Kamen-Sama....I forgot actually. I havnt watched R in years, lol. So Im probably wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:21 pm
There's an interesting fic out there that takes a twist on the episode where the Senshi 'turn against Usagi and kick her out'. Usagi changes her human name to 'Crystal' and 'infiltrates' the Dark Kingdom, but ends up becoming sympathetic to them. Mars killls Zoisite in it, and since 'Crystal' had bonded to Zoi, she ends up hating her former compatriots. She ended up falling in love with Kunzite and becoming the second in command. Her eyes turn red and she nearly killed the others the last chapter I read. Kunzite realizes that she's Serenity, and starts trying to free her and send her back to the others, since he's the only Shitennou with memories of the past and knows that Serenity is meant for the light.

It was a pretty well written 'What If' moment. Most of it fit with the personalities, but there were some holes as far as Usagi went, she went a bit too far to the Dark Side WAY too fast.  

Syndrama

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:42 pm
Of course Sailor Moon is evil. Have you heard that wail she emits when she doesn't get her way....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:56 pm
I remeber when the bad guys warped Reni's (sp?) Mind and she became evil for a short while.  

Izanami_TheWicked

DarkSidedFanFicWriter48

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:31 pm
lightsenshi
Of course Sailor Moon is evil. Have you heard that wail she emits when she doesn't get her way....

Sailor Moon is evil in PGSM In some of the episodes not in anime and manga! arrow twisted Sailor Moon. Hee hee!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:20 am
lightsenshi

xd Now, that is evil! LOL twisted  

whip goddess

da mo

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:38 pm
i dont now i really dont remember.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:00 pm
I seen sailor moon over and over and I can tell you this now she has never been evil at all. she has always been her kind, loveing self not evil

but in one the the episodes zoitce pertends to be sailor moon and he/she was evil but not the realy sailor moon never ever  

Phoenix_17

Xiao-Lian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:57 am
The only one I can remember ever turning evil was Rini, but then again, I haven't watch Sailor Moon for a long time. sweatdrop  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff