Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cowluver23

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:39 pm
he dose kiss awkward. xD
i find it funny.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:44 pm
well he's pinpin' it now! lol...(season premiere...was that ruby at the beginning of the ep?)

*my co-worker/manager, kisses funny lol! i thought about sam after the kiss we had* long story, redface but i thought it was funny!  

morbid_beauty

Delphix_Sible

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:58 am
Well he could kiss me funny any time xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:08 pm
Delphix_Sible
Well he could kiss me funny any time xd

lol. biggrin
Definitely.  

BlueZebras

nanooki

1,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:29 pm
Aaaaahahaha, they both kiss funny! xd oh mee gawsh, the sex scenes are hilarious because they both look like they're trying to eat the ladies faces. Or sucker them off... eek I love the series, love the actors, but they are useless at those naughty bits xd Feel free to disagree with me though 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:32 pm
nanooki
Aaaaahahaha, they both kiss funny! xd oh mee gawsh, the sex scenes are hilarious because they both look like they're trying to eat the ladies faces. Or sucker them off... eek I love the series, love the actors, but they are useless at those naughty bits xd Feel free to disagree with me though 3nodding

Oh, come on, you would so go for it! blaugh  

RubyLight

nanooki

1,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:54 am
RubyLight
nanooki

Oh, come on, you would so go for it! blaugh

I'm more into the series for the scares n' awesome storylines than fangirling the boys 3nodding Nothing wrong with a bit o' fangirling though!

And yes, yes I would xd : hahaha!  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm
arsilverangel
Nooooooooooo!!!!!! NOT HER AGAIN!!!! AAAAAAAAH!!! Well.. I'm sure I have no problem with the actress.. but ever since she double-crossed Lex on Smallville... I've had it out for her.. even on One Tree Hill..... EVIL!!! EEEEVVVIIIILLLL!!!!!!! Hot though.. We'll see what happens.

I liked her on Smallville.... the only mistake she made was not shooting Lex in the head and then blowing up the plane... she was also on Monk  

redk5

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Daenerys Boleyn

Beloved Vampire

9,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:14 am
Was it in the first season ? Cause I've never noticed that and I'm rewatching the first season again for the fourth time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:54 pm
I watched the episode last night. It was a little awkward but it was funny. I mean even I can kiss better than that. I felt bad for him.  

Daenerys Boleyn

Beloved Vampire

9,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers