Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Ouch... physical pain Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:23 pm
Seriously, my ribs are killing me, and I don't know whats happened, I must've bruised the bone somehow, but thats impossible. I've done anything that could've caused the pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:24 pm
hm...wow. that sux. for you. j/k...JAYKAY!!! -don't hurt me?- domokun  

BeckytheGoat

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:26 pm
Your lucky I can't move properly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:28 pm
lol...i get a feeling that's true. whee  

BeckytheGoat

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:29 pm
Besides that I probably couldn't afford to go to your house and slap you with your keyboard.... added to that you've done nothing to warrant it, so your safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:33 pm
lol...you're not gonna go [this is a phrase my friends use] TALK HARDCORE AND MOSH HEAVY WITH YOUR KEYBORED?...lol..it's a joke..i don't mean it...i've seen your last few posts and i'm not gonna denie it...you intimidate me...[i don't know you so it wouldn't matter domokun ] sweatdrop  

BeckytheGoat

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:35 pm
-the.kid.kicked.out-
lol...you're not gonna go [this is a phrase my friends use] TALK HARDCORE AND MOSH HEAVY WITH YOUR KEYBORED?...lol..it's a joke..i don't mean it...i've seen your last few posts and i'm not gonna denie it...you intimidate me...[i don't know you so it wouldn't matter domokun ] sweatdrop

Well, I'm only intimidating to idiots and annoying people, you've not prooven to be either. So you know, I have no beef with you and don't worry words on a screen can't hurt you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:38 pm
lol...yes..that's all too true...would it bother you if i were to tell you i imagine you to be a 45 year old balding man in his mother's basement?.. domokun sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop 3nodding  

BeckytheGoat

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:38 pm
-the.kid.kicked.out-
lol...yes..that's all too true...would it bother you if i were to tell you i imagine you to be a 45 year old balding man in his mother's basement?.. domokun sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop 3nodding

Not really, given I'm a 20year old comic artist with long luscious locks of chocolate brown hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:41 pm
wow...that's cool.. i plan to be a comic artist and/or cartoonist when i grow up...lol..that made me sound like...7 years old. sweatdrop ...chocolate brown hair?...nice. rolleyes  

BeckytheGoat

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:43 pm
-the.kid.kicked.out-
wow...that's cool.. i plan to be a comic artist and/or cartoonist when i grow up...lol..that made me sound like...7 years old. sweatdrop ...chocolate brown hair?...nice. rolleyes

Well that is me in the bottom sig image, and if you want to see more I've got pix in pix post and one on my profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:46 pm
okeeeeey....y'know...to be honest...online pix [on a profile] bother me...i'm not sure why...i think it has partially to deal with the fact, that you actually know who you're talking to...i mean, unless they're a rapist or something... :/  

BeckytheGoat

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:48 pm
-the.kid.kicked.out-
okeeeeey....y'know...to be honest...online pix [on a profile] bother me...i'm not sure why...i think it has partially to deal with the fact, that you actually know who you're talking to...i mean, unless they're a rapist or something... :/
Fair enough your call, but basically the one on my profile is because I hardly ever wear a suit. So I thought I'd shock people. The others are because I'm vain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:49 pm
lol...nice. so a comic artist eh?...is it really what it's cracked up to be?...  

BeckytheGoat

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:53 pm
-the.kid.kicked.out-
lol...nice. so a comic artist eh?...is it really what it's cracked up to be?...
Well... to be honest no, you first need to find work, it takes ages to put a portfolio together and send it off, and you spend the first 10 years or so not doing the stories you want to do. Unless you go freelance, but then work is even harder to get and you don't get paid as much until you go really high profile.

Oh and never... ever... work for Dreamwave.

Or Disney.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games