Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Colabrative work.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NovaKing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:53 am
Ive decided to pick up the peices left on floor from my last collabrative and start anew with another based losely on the story ( it was entitled: "Enchanted Elegies: The wizard of Fire" if anyone can recall)

Im still not exactly sure what the parimeters for a successful collabrative are but any who wish to participate are invited the minute i have the introduction post up.

Its long been my dream to finish a collabrative...I would be eternally grateful if one of you helped me reach that goal ( note there are no real rules for writing a collabrative so any one can come in and jot something down quickly if they fancy )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:37 pm
I help with anything I can but I'm not that good sweatdrop

Can you possible give a link to Enchanted Elegies: The wizard of Fire or send it to me. Because I never read it  

Renton Noah

lidless_i

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:22 pm
I'm willing to help with a collaborative, though if you have seen anything that I've done and decide you don't want to work with me I understand. I'm not exactly the most talented person in the guild...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:26 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17545567

I gave up on it nearly half a year ago, and the begging is still incomplete. But i never stoped loving the ideas behind the story or the science of the magic involved.  

NovaKing

NovaKing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:33 pm
lidless_i
I'm willing to help with a collaborative, though if you have seen anything that I've done and decide you don't want to work with me I understand. I'm not exactly the most talented person in the guild...

Dont be foolish. everyones allowed to contribute should they feel up to it. But fair warning, the plot development requires intense forethought and consideration for what is happening, what you want to happen, what will eventually happen and what you think everyone else wants to happen.

Collabratives are a bit fickle. just mind the setting, the nature of beings within that setting, and your co authors and youshould be fine  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:35 pm
Ill have the begging up when im not so busy ( my school is currently caught up in mid terms and the like.)  

NovaKing

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff