Reply The Anime Art Academy
(=.=)zZ *yawn*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Risolution

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:23 pm
Well, i'm back, yet again, from yet another Gaia Hiatus, with some more art.....I'm tired...comments welcome, critique heavily encouraged...

Rast

Reika

Daddy's little girl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:16 pm
The last one was cute... the others id say you should concentrate more like looks like your not evan trying...and stuff. And there all anthro...o well a little bit of anthro is ok, until you get to the fur suits that just creeps me out...but back to your stuff its looking good, eny final words would be that you shouldnt force your drawing to come outIf your not feeling ityour just not feeling it, like take a walk, eat a sandwitch,have a nap, drink a beer, smoke a smoke,go out with some friends or smoke a joit... watever works for you( personally the nap the smoke the joit and the beer work for me)but watever go with your flow and give the chibi war some love pleease its needing it!  

menen

Risolution

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:58 am
Wow, that was probably the best art advice I've gotten in a while.I know for a fact that I REALLY pushed out the Reika picture....i've been thinking I may redo that one. And i've been trying to draw apicture one day, work on a lineart the next day, then color it the next, and I've been getting really tired.......That last pic was one I did after takinga nice long nap  
The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games