Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What a True Emo is... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you are....
  Emo
  a poll whore
  a ninja pirate!
View Results

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:59 am
My friend got randomly bored on the internet one day so she searched the true meaning of Emo...This is what she got...

Quote:
I was bored on the internet today, and I looked up the word EMO. I did this because, well, I'm bored. The term that people use now a days is actually slang. EMO is actually short emotional, which came from the different band members getting like that on stage. So the term EMO is for music. Not for depressed people (no offense). So when people say that they are EMO, they are actually saying that they are emotional with their music. Not because you are depressed. I mean, you can use it, but it means the the word EMO is for music, not because you are depressed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:15 am
Which about 80% of us have been saying since we joined.  

Rellik San
Captain

Hatsya

Obsessive Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:27 am
.. don't you get bored of this? ,-,

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:04 am
Aona-dono
.. don't you get bored of this? ,-,
yes I do  

Rellik San
Captain

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:41 am
Haha, a few months ago, my dad was asking what emo was... I wasn't sure how to answer it, so I googled it. The page I found defined emo as "emotional music outlet." Meaning that it's a whole different style of music - not necessarily how the band members act on stage. I'll see if I can find that page again, and I'll link you.
-edit-
No, I can't seem to find it again. I think the site may have been shut down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:48 am
im that way too xd  

Gray Skiez

BeckytheGoat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:48 pm
this topic gets awfully boring....but i agree w/ the meaning you posted. i'm actually surprised that no one's protested,...YET. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:57 pm
-the.kid.kicked.out-
this topic gets awfully boring....but i agree w/ the meaning you posted. i'm actually surprised that no one's protested,...YET. domokun
it's because they're scared to find out al lthey stand for isn't true and such
but i am protesting about your pol lthough
ninjas and pirates cannot coexist
therefore you would kill yourself with either a gunshot, cannon fire, a cutlass, or some sort of retarded ninja weapon  

The Dadalorian
Crew

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:04 pm
What the ********? The only genre based on stage presence is Shoegaze and Emo is short of Emotive Hardcore. If it ment emotional every style of music would be Emo. Rap, Metal, Techno, Country, etc could all be Emo if that was the real meaning of it, but I guess people are too ******** stupid to realize that.

Strange how when I googled Emo this came up. You probably suck at search engines though so you're forgiven.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:20 pm
Chaos A.D.
-the.kid.kicked.out-
therefore you would kill yourself with either a gunshot, cannon fire, a cutlass, or some sort of retarded ninja weapon

Ninja's use crossbows or katana's, hows that retarded?  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:43 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
-the.kid.kicked.out-

i link katanas to samuri  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:58 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
-the.kid.kicked.out-

i link katanas to samuri
Any japanese weapon with a folded blade is a katana. Where as samurai tended to carry larger ones for duelling and combat ninja tended to have ones that were to go up the body through the back.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:23 am
i dont care what everyone thinks...i just posted it so that my friend could feel special...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:15 am
hjshdfsdv
i dont care what everyone thinks...i just posted it so that my friend could feel special...
Oviously you care, or you wouldn't have posted it with such a controversial title, nor would you have made that last post.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:22 am
actually i seriously dont care....as long as i care about my poop...  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games