Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
God this kid is stupid Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACK!
  shut up and give me gold.
View Results

xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:13 am
okay, so this kid in my science class sits next to me, and he think's i'm cool or something, but he's a total prep. he constantly wears this obnoxiously conspicuous lime green jacket, and makes racist/sexist jokes. but one day, he starts asking me about what it means to be emo, and i told him the basic stuff that's on here. he takes a marker, draws a heart on his binder, sticks a safety pin through it, and starts calling himself the most emo kid in the school. he starts whining about how people hate him, (even though he has more friends than you can count and his parent dress him most days) and starts giving ME advice on how to be emo.

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots
conspicuous green jackets

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:38 am
Blast. I've been discovered.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:40 am
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx
okay, so this kid in my science class sits next to me, and he think's i'm cool or something, but he's a total prep. he constantly wears this obnoxiously conspicuous lime green jacket, and makes racist/sexist jokes. but one day, he starts asking me about what it means to be emo, and i told him the basic stuff that's on here. he takes a marker, draws a heart on his binder, sticks a safety pin through it, and starts calling himself the most emo kid in the school. he starts whining about how people hate him, (even though he has more friends than you can count and his parent dress him most days) and starts giving ME advice on how to be emo.

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots

I hate IDIOTS putting STEREOTYPES on other people, even if they are POSERS in a CONSPICIUOUS GREEN JACKET!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:41 am
that's kinda sad i have to admit.

a little while ago, i somehow managed to get a pretty bad scratch on my wrist (not cutting) and this kid in my school was like, are you emo? and i was like, dude what are you talking about and he said, well you're emo. I'm not emo, actually. i just love the guild. 3nodding  

Babies in the Oven

Babies in the Oven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:42 am
Rellik San
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots

I hate IDIOTS putting STEREOTYPES on other people, even if they are POSERS in a CONSPICIUOUS GREEN JACKET!

blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:54 am
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots

a lime green jacket.....that is so weird to me(but i don't like bright colors,i cannot stand neon orange and yellow) That thing about the racist/sexist jokes already made me not like him.why can't he just get his own life?  

rikaLeshay

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:53 am
Sounds like a cool kid.

Honestly though, who cares? Is he threatening your scenehood? Does him acting like a melodramatic idiot somehow dilute your "originality?" Frankly, more people should be mocking you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:56 am
>>
I know people who do that....
You just have to ignore them..
Or, stick the saftey pin through their heart when they are sleeping.

CHOKETRENDKILL

EmObOyFoRlIfE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:02 pm
I know lots ok ppl who do that stuff...it isnt fair...i think it is because we are different crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:51 pm
Poor little dear.

He must be very insecure, or either curious. Because curiosity comes from people who have minds, I'd say he's just insecure. [:

victorian doll

BeckytheGoat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:39 pm
very irritating. i strongly dislike people like that. :/ but since he's supposedly "preppy" and has "a lot of friends" he's obviously gonna be "mr.ineedattentionsogiveittomebetch" and since he needs attention [or that's the impression that i get] he's obviously going to irritate you to geddit. i say ignore him like nothing ever happend...unless you're interested in perhaps maybe making a new friend/enemy...? or you could play along and somehow end up making him look like an idiot.
...i like bright colors. cept not on clothing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:21 pm
Rellik San
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots

ZOMGWTFROFLMFAOBBQSAUCE
STEREOS DON'T TYPE ROFLMFAOBBQSAUCE
lemme know if i'm wearing that joke out, but it still makes me laugh all the time  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:19 am
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots

ZOMGWTFROFLMFAOBBQSAUCE
STEREOS DON'T TYPE ROFLMFAOBBQSAUCE
lemme know if i'm wearing that joke out, but it still makes me laugh all the time

Ok, i shall re-word.

The OP is a moron. Who after inflicting this label will probably b***h about being labeled.

Actually some stereo's are being designed to automaticaly send song requests to the station you listening to according what type of music you mostly play... so in a few years. STEREOS CAN TYPE!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:25 am
EmObOyFoRlIfE
I know lots ok ppl who do that stuff...it isnt fair...i think it is because we are different crying
everyone has to be different so the world can actually be interesting in a boring way...  

The Raining Soul

emo-scream-o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:51 am
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots
sounds like a total f**...  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games