Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.
DarkLink goes crazy over people (Forum Rules- READ)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revenge of the Dark One
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:12 pm
Okay, up until now there haven't been many rules here...

stare That changes now. stare

1. Post in the right thread.
2. Give details as to your problem/location/any other useful facts (we can't read your minds... yet).
3. If you are helped and pass where you were stuck, thank the helpers. Not so much of a rule as it is common courtesy.
4. If someone has already helped a person, do not post the exact same answer, it's annoying to read the same answer 50 times over. If you have anything to ADD to a previous answer that is acceptable, but don't put the exact same thing, no one likes parrots xO. Any posts like this will be deleted.
5. We don't need every single person going into a thread saying: "I completed so I can help anyone who is stuck." If you are going to post help, post it. We don't need everyone bragging about what they have and haven't cleared.
6. When you ask for help, do not be offended if someone gives you a link to somewhere else, for example Gamefaqs. Most do it plainly because maybe the site has it explained in good detail, better than what some of us could explain (especially if what you're asking about is a very long and complex process).
7. Probably one of the most important rules: DO NOT MAKE NEW THREADS HERE. There are stickies for every game to date, there is no need to create a new thread to ask a question, please select the thread used for the game in question. All new topics shall be locked and deleted.

Edited by Magi x] added Dani's suggestion, and #7
Mods reserve the right to add/edit/delete rules as they see fit.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:52 pm
Wish I had thought of this.

Mind if I add one thing?

when you ask for help, do not be offended if someone gives you a link to something akin to gamefaqs. I know I like to do that, just heading off a flame war.  

Dani Hyrosha
Crew

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:16 pm
Dani Hibiki
Wish I had thought of this.

Mind if I add one thing?

when you ask for help, do not be offended if someone gives you a link to something akin to gamefaqs. I know I like to do that, just heading off a flame war.
User ImageUser Image
I added-ed ^^V. And I added #7, to hopefully prevent it from occurring again. I know it happened once or twice already.

Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games